Posts by Tab's chicken obsession

Date: Saturday May 17th 2014 Time: 11am until ? Location: My home. Rome, NY will PM address   Come one Come all! All are welcome to attend.   There will be a Chinese auction and potluck meal. Donations are welcome. I will keep a list of what is volunteered. You are more than welcome to bring birds, eggs, or other things to sell separate from auction. If bringing live animals please have them caged with food/water dishes. I have water on site to fill dishes. If you...
  It took me all week, but here they are my chicks that hatched last weekend.  And my one and only frizzle NN OE started laying this week.  Her egg is the one on the left, center is an adult OE, and right is an adult BLRW egg.  Hope I didn't miss anything but I can't go through 204 posts.
Morning!   Driving the girls in to school today.  Have to search for hat and mittens that were left on the bus, also her other pair of boots left at class.  Then its off to the store need dog/cat food, new feed scoop, and some groceries.  We got our chicks moved to the brooder yesterday afternoon. 20 of 27 that grew hatched.  I don't count the NN I set as they weren't fertile.  I'm going to try setting some more NN because DH has seen him trying to get the job done.  The...
Have a good day slinging coffee Pharm.   Everyone stay warm this week.  Just saw the forecast  Brrrrrrrr!
"Muh Ha Ha Ha"  Now picture me with my fingers together and a smirk.   
We have chicks hatching as we speak.  I'll post pics when they fluff up and we move them to the brooder.
The list is what I have down so far.
Date: Saturday May 17th 2014 Time: 11am until ? Location: My home. Rome, NY will PM address   Come one Come all! All are welcome to attend.   There will be a Chinese auction and potluck meal. Donations are welcome. I will keep a list of what is volunteered. You are more than welcome to bring birds, eggs, or other things to sell separate from auction. If bringing live animals please have them caged with food/water dishes. I have water on site to fill dishes. If you...
I understand completely how big of a treat alone time with the hubby is.  I have 3 young girls (5,4,and 5 months).  Enjoy it when you get the opportunity!
Welcome Peggy!  and good luck with your chicks, may they grow and multiply.