Posts by NC Giants

Soaring Hawkes, I would like to see your birds sometime since you are here in NC. Your pics look great. Nice Birds.  I am trying to set up my breeders. The pullets are laying like mad. Hens are just finishing a moult. They are on lights and will recieve the "boys" this week.
I just spoke w a man in FL that has just bought  some of the last of Bobbi's lines from her. I understand she is selling out of giants to pursue dog showing. 
I hate to hear this Wil. I do understand. These big birds are alot of work.
I would like to vollenteer  to shoot you w pepper spray next time. Of course id be in line behind your wife.
The Cape Fear Poultry Club is Hosting thier fall show this Sat Dec 8th in Smithfield NC. Who's going? i'll be showing several Black Jersey Giants
Any one here on this thread going to the Smithfield NC poultry show this coming Sat Dec 8th besudes me?
I plan to go. 3rd year in a row. I show Large fowl Jersey Giants.
I will be attending Saturday.Going head-to-head w Hentymes. Got a whole dollar on the line. I will have a 2011 hatch pair of Largefowl Barred Plymouth Rocks forsale and maybe a trio of guineas if i can catch em.
Hi Van, Mike Miller is working on the white Giants. He is in NJ