Posts by BHep

RF................May need to borrow your canoe !       
HEY ALLY..... Glad to hear from you.  
HI all.............. Nice to see some post on this thread. It would be nice to have a place to come chat with everyone.   I have been sticking to the NC thread and barely going anywhere else. I have hardly swapped this year ....I swapped for some essential oils on WYGS awhile back..that is it.   I also have some meaties that need to get n the freezer....wish it would cool down a bit. I don't enjoy this hot humid weather.
Double A is an excellent teacher...she taught all my kids how to process chickens..... My15yr old daughter is a pro now and even helped in the last processing class.  
    1 st day of school for my kids...................... WHY do they think they need to be up at 4AM>>>>>>>>>   
  To get a barred bird...you USUALLY have to have one of the parents barred.        ETA:   OR the barring could have come from the Marans.   But find out if they have any barred roosters 1st.
18 + Eggs ...ready to ship tomorrow. Tues. 8/19 Send me a message...if interested.
Have you ever wormed them? I also wonder if she had an egg break inside..since you say the poop looked like egg yoke...looks green the pic.   P.S.  Here is a poop chart :   http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=17568.0Poop looks ok.  Could be green from the electrolytes..meds...oil.