Posts by perchie.girl

Even poisonous snakes are beneficial...   In general in California there are very few snakes of any kind that are large enough to eat chicken eggs.  But I suspect many will snag a chick if they can  I live in Rattle snake country and they are big...  while clearing out a fire-brake around my house for me a neighbor killed two that were about four feet long each and about three to four inches in diameter...  full of eggs.  um...they were females ready to lay eggs...  But to...
I have legs and I roll....
Posted Here at BYC ?    cant wait to read it.
Oh I know your music.... Emmerson Lake and Palmer "Show Me The Way To Go Home"Show me the way to go homeI'm tired and I want to go to bedI had a little drink about an hour agoAnd it’s gone right to my head...... ORJimmy Buffett "Margaritaville"Nibblin' on sponge cake,watchin' the sun bake;All of those tourists covered with oil.Strummin' my six string on my front porch swing.Smell those shrimpThey're beginnin' to boil.Wasted away again in Margaritaville,Searchin' for my...
embroidery by hand is very easy.  Time consuming but easy...  You only need an embroydery hoop, good embroiedry needles, and pretty thread.  I used to embroider all my Jeans when i was in Highschool...  Having an embroidery hoop is also recommended for use on a sewing machine too...  the hoop keeps the cloth stretched evenly so you dont get odd bunching. deb  "who in a past life used to sew"
OMG Bwhaahahah....  I havent move just distracted by something else...  Things else...  deb
Must be a day trip day.  My son and I flew up to my house at about 1 pm to deliver feed got back around 3 ...  and ... I ... died...  Truck has no AC and it was a hundred degrees...  not even the 440 AC did any good.  So when I got home I was caked with salt and shaky....  Yep I drank water Yep I kept covered....  So I hopped in the shower to De salinate...  and cool down...  then went to bed... Woke up at around 7:30 hungry...  Go figure I hadnt had much to eat...  Two...
Oh what a good girl  and cute too. deb
Looked em up... they are in the Lychee family....   and can be grown in the US in frost free climates.  VERY interesting indeed.  It only takes four or five husks to do a load of laundry....   Considered a droop...  http://exeterra.blogspot.com/2007/08/how-to-grow-soap-nut-trees.html interesting the following article is almost word for word identical to the article above with regard to growing them from seed http://www.soapnuts.pro/2009/07/15/soap-nuts-trees/ The Soapnuts...
Actually ALL bartenders have the obligation to refuse service...  AND surprisingly its illegal to sell fuel to someone who is under the influence here in CA.  I have done that one....  Oh he was Very mad at me...  so he sent in his barfly girlfriend to pay and I refused her as well.  They did an endrun around me and payed at the pump....  Heh heh heh...  I shut their pump off. deb