Posts by perchie.girl

Awww....  Someone pull the drapes....
never mind
Bury the guts and feathers.... make for a smaller casket... 
Unles you have an arm like mine when it locks it kind of bends the wrong way....  Also at the time I was an avid rider so my forearms were pretty muscular for a girl.  Men have it easier shooting a bow because they naturally have alot of upper body strenght through the shoulders...  not uncommon to see an eighty pound recurve...   for men...  but forty to forty five is about it for girls. Pluss that whole different conformation around the chest.... ahem...  some stuff just...
OK here is a Christmas funny...   He has another which got me hooked on his videos   deb
I try to be as proactive with my neighbors as possible...  too... even if you never see em again they might recognize you drivng down the road and waive...  I let em know I am not one to drop in and expect others to be the same...  Or at least give me advance notice...  I exchange phone number and if they wont give me theirs I give em mine.  Or emails.  Yep I am one of those that prefer not to have unexpected company.  Oh I will be gracious enough...  but I like to choose...
    Bwhahahahahahahha,.... deb
have you ever shot a bow and arrow? At the time I used to have to wear leather protector on my left forearm because the string would twang me there....  Nasty nasty bruise... Now I have more "stuff" sticking out that could get in the way.... Here is a fairly slender woman drawing a recurve....Notice the leather shoulder and bust protector....  This was the kind of bow I shot  only the school just had fiberglass not laminated wood.  deb
My son sent me this because he and I are HUGE coffee drinkers and well I love chickens....  He has a bunch of these gifs from a site called birds with arms....  too funny. deb
I used to be able to do a respectable job on targets at about 200 feet with a 40 lb recurve....  In College.  I couldnt do it now... too many parts to get caught when the bow lets go....  Id have to wear a whole leather upper body armor...