Posts by perchie.girl

The Video game is riddled with fifties music....  I resemble the song.... and I love science fiction...  It fits for me...
Ok its not a joke its a song by Hoagy Charmichael  Back ground is from Fallout 3.... which is appropriate scifi... mixed with a 50s music 
I am chalking and hugging pretty.....  .... very very olllllld joke.  I used to be smokin....  Now its aftermath....
funny thing.... they didnt have a car.... so when someone needed a midwife the postman would come get her....  He was just about the only one in the county that had a car. Were talking  Grandma was born in 1916  count back by twos about ten times....  she started having babies in 1896  or so.  She was sixteen when she had her first and had a step daugter that was twelve.  She married a widower that had two children by a first cousin.... The boy was 14. Very interesting...
Oh...  MRE's count?  I have a case... deb
My great grandma had nine that lived....  and according to the spacing there would have been twelve.  every two years.  She was gone alot so probably why she didnt have them closer together....  She was the county midwife. deb
DANG we were out two days ago and I keep forgetting..... LEt me JOin you.....  were down to buttermilk and its hard to have cornflakes with buttermilk. deb
Um..... Life raft?  Oh yeah the Fijords right? 
Surpiseeeee.....  My Power surges lasted a good five to six years....  Up till I was about 55....  that was four years ago.   My dad was a change of life baby.... for what its worth...  deb
How about putting a winch at the top of the hilll.....