Posts by rebelINny

See if you can get some Bo-Se from a vet or another goat breeder. If you haven't already they should have a bit of that especially if they are a bit weak. Also, you can get stuff called Power Punch from tractor supply or a nutra-drench....works wonders!! Good luck! I raise Alpines and mini-Alpines and we've learned alot about goats in the 6 or so years we've been at it.    
I love to get anything and everything when it comes to poultry eggs!! I love it all! chickens large and small, ducks, guineas, quail, geese, turkey ANYTHING!!! I just love hatching!!  
I'm shipping both my swaps out Monday the 23rd :)   Jamie
Looks like I stalled the thread...trying to think of what else I have.   2 Forsythia shoots   once they are growing like in a month....10 june bearing strawberry shoots   4 garlic bulbs already greening ready to go in the ground   Here's three more offers. Hope this helps
Thanks sonew!! Glad they are all doing well for you!!    
My offers:   2 bars  homemade soap...scents : Lavender& Vanilla, Fresh Linen, Shea Butter & Coconut, may have others   or   2 jars of grape jam, strawberry or whatever I have   or   6+ hen's choice from my mixed flock layers or pure california white's   or   7 pks of seeds your choice, have most veggies and a few melons
mine on the 6+ BCM's
Yay! You don have to wait to tell me if you don't want lol  and a shipping date? NOW lmao....now is always good for me, but certainly at your convenience.    
Again! Thanks for putting this all together! I'm sooooooo excited!!! Can't wait to see what I get either!
Mohonri- I entered my amount, it was wrong but I had sold some anyway before a pic. I can't get a pic on here till late today or tomorrow morning :( My husband took my camera the pic was on with him on a hauling trip grrrrr.......funny how its MY camera and he always takes it  off somewhere. Grrrr.  How soon do the pics have to be up?