Posts by Cowgirl75446

I have 15 Black, Blue, and Splash Ameraucana hatching eggs for sale. All my hens/roosters are true Ameraucana chickens, they have muffs, beards, and a full tail. They are all super nice show quality chickens. I have 3 breeding pens, in one pen I have all splash hens with a black rooster, this pen will produce all blue chicks. Then in my other pen, I have all blue hens with a black rooster, this pen will produce black and blue chicks.  Then in my 3rd pen, I have a blue...
This is an auction for 15 BLACK COPPER MARANS EGGS AND 15 OLIVE EGGER HATCHING EGGS. Bidding will start at $32.00, each additional bid will increase $1.00. I will send exactly 30 eggs for this auction. This auction will start on 03-04-12 at 6:45 am. CST and will end on 03-05-12 at 7:00 pm. CST. The person with the highest bid at 7:00 pm. on Monday,  will be the winner. Please place your bid as a reply, do not PM to bid.  Please do not sent any questions as a reply, if...
I have 15 Black, Blue, and Splash Ameraucana hatching eggs for sale, these eggs will ship tomorrow morning. All my hens/roosters are true Ameraucana chickens, they have muffs, beards, and a full tail. They are all super nice show quality chickens. I have 3 breeding pens, in one pen I have all splash hens with a black rooster, this pen will produce all blue chicks. Then in my other pen, I have all blue hens with a black rooster, this pen will produce black and blue...
I will have some baby chicks hatching on Wednesday, February 29th.  I should have around 18 Ameraucanas, 25 Barnevelders,  15 Black Copper Marans, and 15 Wheaten Marans.  The chicks are available as pick-up only, I will not ship.  I am located in far northeast Texas about 10 miles east of Bonham, Tx.  Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of them.  The Ameraucanas are  (Blue, Black, and Splash).   These beautiful show qualtiy birds are excellent layers of...
15 Assorted Hatching eggs. My hens are still laying, so this is your opportunity to hatch some fall chicks for yourself. If you are looking for some really nice chickens, here is your opportunity to get a great assortment of eggs for a great price. These eggs will be from pure-bred birds, the chickens are all housed separately by breed. The chicken eggs will be sold as ASSORTMENTS ONLY! The eggs included in these assortments could be from the following chickens: True...
This is an auction for 30 BARNEVELDER EGGS AND WHEATEN MARANS EGGS. I will try to send 15 Barnevelder eggs and 15 Wheaten Marans eggs.  Bidding will start at $35.00, each additional bid will increase $1.00. I will send exactly 30 eggs.  This auction will start on 02-16-12 at 9:45 pm. CST and will end on 02-19-12 at 9:00 pm. CST. The person with the highest bid at 9:00 pm. on Sunday, will be the winner. Please place your bid as a reply, do not PM to bid. Please do not...
This is a buy it now listing for 18 Black, Blue, and Splash true Ameraucana eggs.  The price for these eggs is $32.00 (shipping including). I will send exactly 18 eggs.  If you want to purchase these eggs, please send me a Private Message. Please do not sent any questions as a reply, if you have a question, send it as a private message.   I have 18  Black, Blue, and Splash Ameraucana hatching eggs for sale.  All my pullets/roosters are true Ameraucana chickens, they...
This is an auction for 30 BLACK COPPER MARANS EGGS and BLUE MARANS EGGS. I will try to send 15 Black Coper Marans eggs and 15 Blue Marans eggs. Bidding will start at $35.00, each additional bid will increase $1.00. I will send exactly 30 eggs.  This auction will start on 02-16-12 at 9:30 pm. CST and will end on 02-19-12 at 9:00 pm. CST. The person with the highest bid at 9:00 pm. on Sunday, will be the winner. Please place your bid as a reply, do not PM to bid. Please do...
This is an auction for 18 + Cuckoo Marans hatching eggs, bidding will start at $20.00, each additional bid will increase $1.00. This auction will start on 02-11-12 at 10:30 pm. CST and will end on 02-13-12 at 6:00 pm. CST.  The person with the highest bid at 6:00 pm. on Monday, will be the winner.  Please place your bid as a reply, do not PM to bid. Please do not sent any questions as a reply, if you have a question, send it as a private message.  I have 18 +  Cuckoo...