Posts by ZooMummzy

As of today, I'm starting a waiting list for all indoor spaces until I get the final diagram done next weekend.  If you haven't paid but you've started a bringing list, you will be placed on this waiting list and given priority.  I'm fairly certain I will have a few more spaces available but I want to make sure first. 
This really is all I want to do.  How do I get this option?  I need to direct people to a certain place to find the information as we update it (I don't want to send them to another thread or article).  Is it possible to have this sentence added to the first post so it only has to be done once?  This will help all of our swap members out a lot and me too as the organizer. 
I'm still waiting for a reply from a moderator.....I really need to know this.  We have been using BYC for our swaps for years now but I'm not sure how much longer we will be able to do that if I can't edit my original post in the threads.  It just won't work for us.  We have such a following and the main comment we always here is how well organized the information is for everyone to find.  That seems to be an issue now....  
Bummer. Is there anyway around this?  The only reason I ask is we use the edit feature to keep our Swap thread updated with the latest page to find info and stuff.  It really doesn't do us much good to have it at the end of the thread.  We like to keep the first post updated for everyone new finding the thread. I can PM you the information but it will get very crazy - updated weekly and finally daily here pretty soon.  What do you think?  Can you let me know?
Latest update from both this list and the FB group.  If you haven't joined us there, please do!  Also, please make sure you check your listing very carefully and let me know of any corrections.  If you do not see a "paid" by your name and you are planning on attending, you must pay the table fee to guarantee your spot.  Spots are selling out quickly inside and we only have limited spots outside.    On a personal note, if you have ordered/requested cheesecakes from...
I'm hoping too!!!  Is there anyone coming from up North that can help her out????
Ok everyone, here is the first Bringing/Wanting list!  Please check to see if you are 1) on the list.....2) the information is correct - all of it....and 3) if you have paid but I don't have you as paid please PM me.  If I didn't know if was you (byc name not given), I probably missed it...and 4) if you are on the list but haven't paid, your spot is NOT reserved.      Zoomummzy   Bringing: Cheesecakes!!!! : ) **$20 each, frozen and wrapped -...
Hi everyone!  Sorry I have not been paying much attention to this thread...I need to be whipped and yelled at!    I have not been doing a great job on the FB thread either so I need to get my stuff together and get us rolling!  For those of you who are not on FB, you may want to check out our website for the new Summer Swap information.  It will be in August in Brownsville.  Let's all support Lisa and get another swap off the ground!   Just few other reminders before...
Great!  The cost for attending/reserving a spot is $5 per table.  If you need information on how to pay this, please PM me or read the very first post.  Looking forward to meeting you!
That is awesome!  I look forward to meeting him and you and I'm sure we can find things for him to help with.  And nothing wrong with being a paranoid parent.  My kids are 19 and 15 and I'm still paranoid!