Posts by ben is a terror

yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
need home for him he hasn't crowed yet but I'm sure he will soon also 1 silkie chick I'm pretty sure it's a boy Will sent pic if interested.
x2  
I will be posting a list of who I need to re-home. I can send pics if anyone wants to see them.   now the dog barks to much! I am going to keep some they are therapy birds I talk to them when I'm feeling down. We have been talking alot lately. the 2 in the avatar need to go together. boy and girl bantams
how old is the second group?  
I'm soo sorry it's hard when you lose a favorite
thank you I'm going to get it asap  
Thank you all so much  Their biggest complant is flies and THEY say there is a smell the coop backs up to another neighbors house less than 20feet and she said there is no smell at all.She is going to join the fight! These people have lived behind me for 6 years and now there is a smell  Any idea how to cut down on flies? I was told that deluted listerine works good on smells and so does apple cider vinegar My coop does meet the township set back from their property.   
HELP!!!!!!!!!! I need to find a home for 6 splash cohins  they are show quality  I need them gone asap they are 1 week old straight run. My neighbors are fighting the town to make me get rid of my birds I'm not giving up without a fight but I can't add any more right now  PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!    
my bantams and standards live very happily together she is sooooooo cute congrats