Posts by kraftyladies

Couple hours left on the choc wyandottes.... Current bid $15...
I have not even given a thought to breeding my 2 mini girls, until now. Beautiful!!!!
  I have up for auction 6+ (currently 8 eggs) of my chocolate wyandotte bantam eggs.  My pen consists of 1 roo and 5 hens, and are GFF lines.  I am NPIP and located in North Florida. Starting bid 15.00 + 14.00 shipping usps priority mail. I bubble wrap and double box. Auction ends at 7pm EST tomorrow 9/18/13 to ship Thursday  9/19 if quick payment received. I accept paypal.     
you are addicted. :p
Only day old (72 hours and less in age) poultry can be sent in the brown chick boxes that don't have biofilters installed. Anything over that age has to be in birdsboxes WITH biofilters. Always use a size appropriate box NEVER include things like cups of water, or watermelon. They make the boxes wet. Do include grogel, oranges, grapes cut up (chicks/chickens)  There are very few boxes actually APPROVED for shipping live birds, don't fall for a cheap box that isn't...
Thanks! Got your payment Rhodebars are still available!
I have 2 sets of eggs that need to be sold, local person canceled. These would need to ship tomorrow, 7/31/13. 1. 12 cream legbar eggs 2. 12 Rhodebar eggs Fertility has been great here. I bubble wrap and double box. $30 each set shipping included. 1st person to post sold and sends payment via paypal to kraftylady25@yahoo.com gets them Please put in comments which set of eggs payment is for. My CCL and Rhodebar are both GFF. Rhodebar I have 2 roos and 5 hens CCL I have...
hope they arrived OK.... I did receive mine from TNBearchick, sorry I meant to post. They arrived safely. :)
I'm in x 1 will fill out form tonight
This is an ongoing Buy it Now auction for 10+ Lavender Ameraucana Eggs. I have a lavender roo, 2 lav hens, and have 2 split black hens that are from Crystal creek in this pen as well. I bubble wrap each egg and double box, and ship priority mail. The eggs are $25 + $15 for shipping, I always send extras when available. I only ship Mon-Wed, and on Saturdays. I accept payment by Paypal only. I am getting 95% fertility here, but as always I cannot guarantee your hatch once...