Posts by bargain

tbmorgan, I am sending you a private message.  Please check your in box! and Thanks!
Jharper, please please please don't bring any of your birds to the shows.  From the pic, it looks like MG,  I understand your enthusiasm to show but by your bringing to a show you could cause massive outbreaks of disease ending in the pain, suffering and death of the other birds that were there, plus the enthusiasts at the show who may NOT know that they need to complete clean their clothes, shower and their shoes when they return before they see their birds.   I know you...
It's generally 28 days to hatch date and higher humidity .  we run at 70% or so.  But don't open that incubator unless you see struggling.   You may also want to "borrow" a baby chick to help lead the turkey to and from water the first few days.  And it needs company too!  Great luck!!! Praying for a great outcome!
I have assisted, but am physically not able to do solo!
Morning, we are small farmers and homesteaders in West Ga.  Let us know if we may ever help you!
Hi tinamommy727 we have black copper marans, wheaten marans, a chocolate variety package - blue, black/splash marans and silkies.   Silkies are sold out for this week but you may ask me about week of 10/14.  Orders are booked when we receive funds. Here is a listing of all our ads   http://www.backyardchickens.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/8875 Please contact me here, or if you are short on message space, feel free to contact us on our farm e...
Sorry you didn't get more girls, but yes we are shipping into October and if you would like eggs October, please proceed to pay for them and put your full name address and BYC name in the paypal portion and what you are ordering and your desired ship date Thanks and have a blessed week. If possible, please e mail me at garryfarm@gmail.com as I can pick up information from e mails only my old cell phone!  Thanks and have a blessed day
Beautiful Earl and the Lord blessed you exceedingly - 4 hens and 1 roo......  May I call upon you to pray for my next hatch..... How phenomenal is that.  To others, your results in the boy girl ratio may vary!!!!   Thanks so much for sharing and have a blessed day.
Oh that sound labor intensive situation for me/our farm, because often we will have 20 listings when all the poultry are at full laying! so... There will be times when I don't use an older item for quite a while (it might be a combo pack not presently available or a particular season group of birds no longer laying (or a group of birds in moult, major hatchings at farm, so no egg for sale, etc etc) and therefore I cannot bring it back up again or at least in the signature...
I updated my classified for the week yesterday under the eggs for sale. It appears that the classifieds that I pulled up from are not all showing in my classified list when I go to add them.   Only the classifieds that were updated/added last week are available for me to include.  I am in foxfire.   So it looks from my humble eyes that the classified listings from the choice list are not there.   This feature was working for me last week.  I have not updated anything in...