EEEEK I am so sorry that I have missed this thread up until now!
I will have some pictures of some of our teenager CBB tomorrow.
Let me see if I can answer some of the questions I saw in this post:
1. The breed true as B/B/S.
2. They are all barred. The offspring of these birds will also all be barred.
3. They are not auto-sexing, however like most barred birds, you can take an educated guess about the size of the dot on their head.
4. If you aren't comfortable Dot sexing you can easily sex them at a few weeks old. The roosters get HUGE combs.
5. We find that they are on the lighter end of the Large Fowl scale and are excellent foragers. We have so far found them to be very hardy and tough.
6. They will all have straight combs.
If I missed anything PLEASE let me know. I'll get some good pictures for y'all tomorrow.
My Pet Chicken
What are they a cross of?