Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryChicken Breedstagged by SnowPeeOstrichU, 9/6/15
Related Forum Threads
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help in telling what breed my new chicks are Last post on 5/30/16 at 7:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Production Reds Last post on 7/12/16 at 9:48am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
What breed is this colorful chick? - Page 5post #42 of 7310/11/15 at 9:34pmpost #43 of 7310/11/15 at 10:09pmpost #44 of 7310/12/15 at 7:36ampost #45 of 7310/12/15 at 1:10pmpost #46 of 7311/14/15 at 3:25pmpost #47 of 7312/21/15 at 12:02ampost #48 of 732/24/16 at 2:15pmpost #49 of 732/24/16 at 3:13pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1760 Active Users (200 Members and 1560 Guests)
- › My new/first Call ducks! 1 minute ago
- › Silkie with respiratory infection that's now better 1 minute ago
- › New and need to make pen 1 minute ago
- › Hoping to Become A Mini Hatchery/Breeder 2 minutes ago
- › hello from Huddersfield! 2 minutes ago
- › 26 weeks, no eggs! 3 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 3 minutes ago
- › Guinea talk. 3 minutes ago
- › Could a Hard Molt Cause Head Shaking? 4 minutes ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 4 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age