Originally Posted by tracyjg
No it will only make the condition worse. Just think of it like these if you got stung by a bee ant spider and you where allergic to it. With every infection put into the body. The body dies quicker. There's no cue for it. Just preventions .and trying to slow it down. All they can do is treat it . Meds and surgery . Diabetics thyroid tumors bladder disease bowel disease kidneys immune cholesterol. Ect. It attack movement lungs brain activity . Ect.
I am not a medical professional and my advice isn't worth the time taken reading it...
As a child I had a horrible allergy to all grass plants (corn, lawn grasses, crabgrass, etc). I'd break out in hives, my throat would swell shut, I had to take tons of antihistamines and wear a pollen mask from March through October. One option was to move to the desert, away from all grasses. So my parents moved to the country, to a farm, with fallow hayfields full of grass and weeds, and next to a horse farm that had thousands of bales of hay brought in on a regular basis. I was stuck inside the house, miserable...but my love for horses took me next door, where I went to work, eventually unloading hay trucks. After weeks of heavy, continuous exposure, my grass allergy gradually declined. I get a 15 minute contact dermatitis reaction if I walk through a cornfield now, but nothing worse.
I was also severely allergic to beestings, but when I was stung earlier this year in the eyelid I had hardly any reaction.
I had a bunch of less-than-lethal food allergies that kept me from eating strawberries, citrus, nuts, tomatoes...all gone.
I can only say that whatever happened, avoiding the things that I was allergic to did not make me less allergic, exposure did, much like the allergy shots given (I hate needles so I avoided those!).