BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › Chickens In Ya Window
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chickens In Ya Window - Page 190  

post #1891 of 3701
Quote:
Originally Posted by scflock View Post

Again, chicken destruction is the lesser of the evils. I could tell you some real stories of loss of dignity gig.gif

So could I... been there and done that... was young and stupid once...
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
post #1892 of 3701
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavynFallen View Post


So could I... been there and done that... was young and stupid once...

 

x2  :hide

Swedish ducks, golden comets, large fowl lavender orpingtons, bantam english chocolate orpingtons, bantam cochins, OEGBs, Seramas, and Call Ducks!
Swedish ducks, golden comets, large fowl lavender orpingtons, bantam english chocolate orpingtons, bantam cochins, OEGBs, Seramas, and Call Ducks!
post #1893 of 3701
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVduckchick View Post

x2  hide.gif
The best illustration I can think of of my most elevated moment was this:
Standing in the bathroom, staring into my own dilated pupils, with a can of dip in my hands. One of my friends walked in and said "Are you ok?"
I held up the can of dip, pointed to it, and said "I know this is real. If I can just get back to here everything will be alright" gig.gif
That's the last time I ever held a tiny piece of paper in my mouth...
post #1894 of 3701
Quote:
Originally Posted by scflock View Post

The best illustration I can think of of my most elevated moment was this:
Standing in the bathroom, staring into my own dilated pupils, with a can of dip in my hands. One of my friends walked in and said "Are you ok?"
I held up the can of dip, pointed to it, and said "I know this is real. If I can just get back to here everything will be alright" gig.gif
That's the last time I ever held a tiny piece of paper in my mouth...

Mine involved going home from the bar, crawling around on the bathroom floor puking, taking a few puffs to sober up and returning to the bar for more drinking...
Was a horrible mess to clean up and the hangover lasted the better part of a week...
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
post #1895 of 3701
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavynFallen View Post

Mine involved going home from the bar, crawling around on the bathroom floor puking, taking a few puffs to sober up and returning to the bar for more drinking...
Was a horrible mess to clean up and the hangover lasted the better part of a week...
I only crawled around on the floor one time, but it was the kitchen. That was when I discovered the wonders of funneling gig.gif
post #1896 of 3701
Trying to get an updated pic of SC, but his brother screeches like a girl and runs away at any new thing... hmm.png
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
post #1897 of 3701
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavynFallen View Post

Trying to get an updated pic of SC, but his brother screeches like a girl and runs away at any new thing... hmm.png
My brother screeches like a girl, but loves trying new things
post #1898 of 3701
Quote:
Originally Posted by scflock View Post

My brother screeches like a girl, but loves trying new things

I think it's the turning his tail to new things that's similar... gig.gif
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
post #1899 of 3701
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavynFallen View Post

I think it's the turning his tail to new things that's similar... gig.gif
He funnels, too, but I think that's cruel to the gerbil
post #1900 of 3701
Quote:
Originally Posted by scflock View Post

He funnels, too, but I think that's cruel to the gerbil

Thought hamsters were the go to... but what do I know... gig.gif
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
~ So Dark the Con of Man ~


"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre Malraux
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Random Ramblings
This thread is locked  
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › Chickens In Ya Window