WANTED: Quail, Pheasants, Waterfowl...
Will Ship To: Anywhere
I'm looking to diversify the gene pool. I would prefer unrelated birds, but if related that's ok because I'm going to get more from other breeders. In order for us to speed up the buying process, I need the following:
- related or unrelated pairs, trios etc.?
- if from a certain bloodline / pedigree - do you have the paperwork to prove it?
- if imported stock - do you have the paperwork to prove it?
- if F1, F2, etc. - do you have the paperwork to prove it?
- what's your NPIP #?
- please show photos of the parents and / or the birds being sold to me
If you have all of that down, then please come to the front of the line! As you can tell I'm a serious aviculturist and I plan on establishing excellent relations with other breeders. It is for the sake of the breed / species itself that I'm doing this for. Now for the fun stuff! I am currently looking for the following:
- Valley Quail (aka California Valley Quail)
- Northeastern Bobwhite Quail (NOT Jumbo, Snowflake, Red, etc.)
- Chestnut-Bellied Scaled Quail (NOT regular Blue Scale)
- Mountain Quail
- Red Golden Pheasants
- Yellow Golden Pheasants
- Lady Amherst Pheasants
- Swinhoe Pheasants
- Ringneck Pheasant (NOT Jumbo, Melanistic, etc.)
- Green Pheasant (aka Versicolor Pheasant)
- Mandarin Ducks
- White Mandarin Ducks
- Wood Ducks
- Apricot Wood Ducks
- Silver Wood Ducks
- Bielefelder Chickens
- Niederrheiner Chickens
- Blue Double Laced Barnevelder Chickens
- Silver Double Laced Barnevelder Chickens
Please ignore the price in this post because I had to throw something in there in order to post. Thank you for viewing! We really appreciate it!