I've been browsing around the boards and learning so much (you guys are pretty much the Wikipedia of poultry) but I have a couple questions that I wasn't sure about. I've been through the learning center and reading various pages, but am still not too sure, so if these are stupid questions, I'm sorry!
1. Is diatomaceous earth needed with peafowl or guineas?
2. What do you all use for bedding in the run? What about the coop?
--I've been looking to do the deep litter method since the entire area is going to be so large (a quarter acre ish or more). The run is going to have a dirt floor. Unsure on the coop. Any input?
3. What is the minimum size for the indoor area for peas and guineas?
--I'm planning on just having one inside area for the both and don't want to make too small.
4. Do I need separate feeding areas for the peas and the guineas?
5. I know the peachicks grow bigger faster than the keets, but have read that keets are potentially aggressive. Is this something I should worry about when housing them all together?
Thank you in advance for your help! I truly appreciate it.