After I said that I thought it was gonna be taken the wrong way...
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:03 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 12:23 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1020
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10192 of 15763112/8/15 at 6:47pmpost #10193 of 15763112/8/15 at 6:50pmThread Starterpost #10194 of 15763112/8/15 at 6:55pmpost #10195 of 15763112/8/15 at 6:55pmThread Starterpost #10196 of 15763112/8/15 at 6:56pmpost #10197 of 15763112/8/15 at 6:56pmQuote:post #10198 of 15763112/8/15 at 6:57pmpost #10199 of 15763112/8/15 at 6:58pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by fire370
Odin Loki Vom Angelhaus being cerified for Herding Instinct. He is also a Grand Champion in the ring, Certified Canine Good Citizen, Certied Therapy dog, and SAR . Eat your heart out.
When cerifying for Herding Instinct, the owner/handler can't be in the ring and they can't command the dog in any way. It is an automatic Disqual.
Odin Loki Vom Angelhaus you ROCK!!!! awesome boy!!!!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1261 Active Users (174 Members and 1087 Guests)
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 4 seconds ago
- › Health Issue Affecting Chicks and Juveniles 11 seconds ago
- › Yolk? Hernia? Safe to cut? 42 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 49 seconds ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 49 seconds ago
- › Chain link dog kennel for chicken run enclosure ? 1 minute ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 1 minute ago
- › *In the Arctic* A Fox RP 2 minutes ago
- › Cedric the Rooster can't walk HELP, what else can I do? what... 2 minutes ago
- › Kaye's free range turkey thread 3 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.