you too and yes was great I love working how bout you .
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 11:08 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 7:38 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1024post #10231 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:18pmbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10232 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:19pmQuote:Check out Pyxis ad in the Buy Sell Trade. She has hatching eggs at a great price.
That is why I replaced my thermostat with the incukit fan kit. Works great and keeps consistent temps!!!Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!post #10233 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:19pmpost #10234 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:19pmpost #10235 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:19pmOh I also bought a farm innovation incubator today for 25 bucks!!!! I am super excited for spring time so I can have staggered hatches!!!!Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!post #10236 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:20pmThread Starter
nite nite red tell all I said nite too please and hug me grannypost #10237 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:21pmpost #10238 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:22pm
x 2 hi ross now business CH post a picture of the controls on your incubator let us see what they look like .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #10239 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:24pmThread Starter
I agree you should see them I know you have a bad light and colored eggs though..... what are you candling with???post #10240 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:24pmThread Starter
show us those pics of the eggs again,...if I try to pull them it will take me a year on this thread
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Hello there! 1 minute ago
- › Show off your ducks! 6 minutes ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 11 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 13 minutes ago
- › Pekin Duck Club! 20 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? 20 minutes ago
- › Log pile inside my chicken run. 24 minutes ago
- › Australian Spotted Ducks for sale? 24 minutes ago
- › Stella's Social Club 25 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale