you too and yes was great I love working how bout you .
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:11 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:05 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1024post #10231 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:18pmbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #10232 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:19pmQuote:Check out Pyxis ad in the Buy Sell Trade. She has hatching eggs at a great price.
That is why I replaced my thermostat with the incukit fan kit. Works great and keeps consistent temps!!!Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!post #10233 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:19pmpost #10234 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:19pmpost #10235 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:19pmOh I also bought a farm innovation incubator today for 25 bucks!!!! I am super excited for spring time so I can have staggered hatches!!!!Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!post #10236 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:20pmThread Starter
nite nite red tell all I said nite too please and hug me grannypost #10237 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:21pmpost #10238 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:22pm
x 2 hi ross now business CH post a picture of the controls on your incubator let us see what they look like .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #10239 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:24pmThread Starter
I agree you should see them I know you have a bad light and colored eggs though..... what are you candling with???post #10240 of 15763112/8/15 at 7:24pmThread Starter
show us those pics of the eggs again,...if I try to pull them it will take me a year on this thread
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 45 seconds ago
- › Four week old meat duck doesn't look like I think she should,... 50 seconds ago
- › Coop Ventilation 1 minute ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › What's the temperature where you are??? 2 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Products, the Incubation Specialists, celebrate 40 years of... 2 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 2 minutes ago
- › No eggs since July 2016 2 minutes ago
- › Time Flies - A Time Travel RP 4 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.