only 140 posts left to go! must....keep..reading......
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:21 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1029
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10282 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:00pmSally, you can steal any of my pics for an avy of you want....
Just not your current one, it is a little creepy!
(I agree with Cynthia12 and venymae)
Edited by BantyChooks - 12/8/15 at 8:02pmpost #10283 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:00pmThread StarterQuote:
I can only imagine. You know when I get out of here just a simple drive and getting to see the sunset or sunrise is an amazing thing. when your in the trees its always filteredpost #10284 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:03pmThread StarterQuote:post #10285 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by fire370
Odin Loki Vom Angelhaus being cerified for Herding Instinct. He is also a Grand Champion in the ring, Certified Canine Good Citizen, Certied Therapy dog, and SAR . Eat your heart out.
When cerifying for Herding Instinct, the owner/handler can't be in the ring and they can't command the dog in any way. It is an automatic Disqual.
That is crazy good stuff!Walk gently on this earth. Do no harm. Laugh a lot at yourself. Be kind even when it's hard.Walk gently on this earth. Do no harm. Laugh a lot at yourself. Be kind even when it's hard.post #10286 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:03pmQuote:
I think nothing should be written on them. They get handled the same way anyway.
Now I have to find that video.Wonderful family, very understanding husband when it comes to chickens, dogs, birds, one big Golden Retriever, and thankful to the Lord for all!Wonderful family, very understanding husband when it comes to chickens, dogs, birds, one big Golden Retriever, and thankful to the Lord for all!post #10287 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:06pmQuote:no its the ear one.Originally Posted by venymae
@chicken hawk 33
If it's the forehead swipe one, swipe the eggs! If it's the kind you have to hold under your tongue put a baggy of water in your incubator for a couple hours, then fold the baggy over the thermometer and take it's temperature. Should give you a rough estimate of the eggs temperature, right??? Anyone else???post #10288 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:06pmpost #10289 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:06pmThread Starter
O M G these three bators fans are going to make me pass out!! the hum of them is putting me to sleep!!!post #10290 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:07pmThread Starter
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Hate to ask but I have a poop question that I can't find an answer to 17 seconds ago
- › Hens aren't eating layer feed 32 seconds ago
- › dust bath 35 seconds ago
- › Making a Mess of Feed 42 seconds ago
- › Barnyard Mix OEGx? 44 seconds ago
- › Sop 1 minute ago
- › The Q&A Game! 2 minutes ago
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Good afternoon. Finally joined.... questions 3 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 3 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...