only 140 posts left to go! must....keep..reading......
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 7:28 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1029
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10282 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:00pmSally, you can steal any of my pics for an avy of you want....
Just not your current one, it is a little creepy!
(I agree with Cynthia12 and venymae)
Edited by BantyChooks - 12/8/15 at 8:02pmpost #10283 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:00pmThread StarterQuote:
I can only imagine. You know when I get out of here just a simple drive and getting to see the sunset or sunrise is an amazing thing. when your in the trees its always filteredpost #10284 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:03pmThread StarterQuote:post #10285 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by fire370
Odin Loki Vom Angelhaus being cerified for Herding Instinct. He is also a Grand Champion in the ring, Certified Canine Good Citizen, Certied Therapy dog, and SAR . Eat your heart out.
When cerifying for Herding Instinct, the owner/handler can't be in the ring and they can't command the dog in any way. It is an automatic Disqual.
That is crazy good stuff!Walk gently on this earth. Do no harm. Laugh a lot at yourself. Be kind even when it's hard.Walk gently on this earth. Do no harm. Laugh a lot at yourself. Be kind even when it's hard.post #10286 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:03pmQuote:
I think nothing should be written on them. They get handled the same way anyway.
Now I have to find that video.Wonderful family, very understanding husband when it comes to chickens, dogs, birds, one big Golden Retriever, and thankful to the Lord for all!Wonderful family, very understanding husband when it comes to chickens, dogs, birds, one big Golden Retriever, and thankful to the Lord for all!post #10287 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:06pmQuote:no its the ear one.Originally Posted by venymae
@chicken hawk 33
If it's the forehead swipe one, swipe the eggs! If it's the kind you have to hold under your tongue put a baggy of water in your incubator for a couple hours, then fold the baggy over the thermometer and take it's temperature. Should give you a rough estimate of the eggs temperature, right??? Anyone else???post #10288 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:06pmpost #10289 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:06pmThread Starter
O M G these three bators fans are going to make me pass out!! the hum of them is putting me to sleep!!!post #10290 of 15763112/8/15 at 8:07pmThread Starter
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 2 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 seconds ago
- › New Chicken owner 16 seconds ago
- › Adding things inside the run 29 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 40 seconds ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 44 seconds ago
- › Everyone, post your best homemade chicken feed recipes! 2 minutes ago
- › Four week old meat duck doesn't look like I think she should,... 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › November 2016 Hatch-a-long!! 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...