OK, I did not know that. Maybe I have some Asian taste buds.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:08 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1042post #10412 of 15763112/9/15 at 5:28amThread Starter
Dang trying to get these temps stable in my upright coolerbator! the tape I used on the back lifted from sitting and not using it for so long. I need more duct tape!!! arggggg
tried heating the old stuff with a hairdryer that didnt work!!post #10413 of 15763112/9/15 at 5:29am
Is anyone selling some of those feral eggs? No, I am not interested in the spay/neuter clinic. but far from dead.Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.post #10414 of 15763112/9/15 at 5:32amThread StarterQuote:
SOUR!!! nope seems they may not me feral at all its still the debate of the weekpost #10415 of 15763112/9/15 at 5:33amQuote:
I hate runnin out of duct tape, it is so useful!post #10416 of 15763112/9/15 at 5:33amThread Starter
like milk n buttapost #10417 of 15763112/9/15 at 5:35am
No, I had pedialyte. I am cleaning their brooder today and changing all their bedding so I can switch to AVC instead of pedialyte. What ratio? I soaked one last night and it is still not pooping. I can tell it is trying to push it out.post #10418 of 15763112/9/15 at 5:36amQuote:
Lol, I like my tame eggs, then I get chicks like Jace!
(I dare anyone to find a tamer chicken than she, but who still has survival instincts. She is great at that!)
Feral eggs might give you all mean roosters..... Who knows?post #10419 of 15763112/9/15 at 5:37amQuote:Originally Posted by JandTRanch
Like Sally said you can do Acv in the water or save a chick electrolytes. Some just seem to get it no matter what you do if they have a certain rear end angle. i had 2 in the spring that I just ended up trimming some of the tushie fuzz and keeping the area cleaned 2-3 X a day. It will go away in just a few days :-)
I'll do some AVC in the water! What ratio?
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 9 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT. 1 minute ago
- › Cackling before they lay 1 minute ago
- › Switch Food? 1 minute ago
- › Boys VS Girls 1 minute ago
- › Kaye's free range turkey thread 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Which Chicken Breeds are the Best Winter Layers? 3 minutes ago
- › Tips on telling hens from toms? 3 minutes ago
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.