- Sir Crows A lot
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:18 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 10443post #104421 of 1576316/1/16 at 1:36pmHey Sally. How you been?
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #104422 of 1576316/1/16 at 1:37pmThread Starter
Billy!! I am on the edge lol How are you?post #104423 of 1576316/1/16 at 1:38pmThread Starter
CH did you see the giarafaturtle I posted for you this morning?post #104424 of 1576316/1/16 at 1:39pmpost #104425 of 1576316/1/16 at 1:40pmpost #104426 of 1576316/1/16 at 1:42pmpost #104427 of 1576316/1/16 at 1:43pmThread StarterQuote:
yea how are you Billy? hows the back feelin?Quote:
I know little devils arent they?Quote:
feed you can you get me a job?post #104428 of 1576316/1/16 at 1:44pmQuote:
That was funny! Got any sports pics for me?
-Kathypost #104429 of 1576316/1/16 at 1:47pmQuote:U don't want it but sure
Or I can just book you a cruise n say you r familypost #104430 of 1576316/1/16 at 1:47pmFor those that were following. The lady that did the ultrasound was "fairly confident" we will be having 2 boys. Have a level 2 scan (whatever that is) scheduled for next fri and will hopefully be able to confirm then. Heading home. catch yall later tonight hopefully with a candle update.
What are yall's thoughts on giving my broody a portion of the eggs when I go into lockdown in roughly a week. She is still sitting on her nest but the eggs aint doing squat. I need to go back and check records but its over 21 days. I thought one had an external pip but I think it was actually a crack. My thought is if I get them to the point of lockdown and then give them to her hopefully she will be able to manage the couple of days it will take them to hatch. Thoughts and opinions appreciated.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Tom turkey sitting on eggs 8 seconds ago
- › Hens attacking each other, help? 13 seconds ago
- › Health Issue Affecting Chicks and Juveniles 32 seconds ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (Chat Thread) 42 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 43 seconds ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 45 seconds ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 1 minute ago
- › Star Wars VS Star Trek 1 minute ago
- › Ameraucana young hen not laying 1 minute ago
- › What to do if egg yolk drops out of your chicken's vent? 2 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.