Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1072
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10712 of 15763112/9/15 at 7:18pm
fine ready for a sand pail and scope young'un still sick huh ? you got both hands full .did you get the incubator fixed ?be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #10713 of 15763112/9/15 at 7:18pmpost #10714 of 15763112/9/15 at 7:18pmThread Starter
I hope so too, she so wants to go to school tomorrow, but I dont think she is gonna she just cant breathe, she cant stop hackinpost #10715 of 15763112/9/15 at 7:19pmThread StarterQuote:
oh good ashlee!!! so candle went well!! congrats!!! what color are your silkies!!!post #10716 of 15763112/9/15 at 7:19pmQuote:
You can send the extras to me.....post #10717 of 15763112/9/15 at 7:23pmQuote:
Yes candling went good..I never have luck candling the easter eggers though..I can't see through their she'll!! The eggs are actually silkie\frizzles...the rooster is grayish and the frizzle hen is red...and she's a beautypost #10718 of 15763112/9/15 at 7:24pmThread StarterQuote:
yea still sick... I got it fixed got eggs put in it now...Quote:
ashlee your bators a still air, what temps are you running that thing? just double checkingpost #10719 of 15763112/9/15 at 7:25pmpost #10720 of 15763112/9/15 at 7:27pmI can't wait until February, then I can get myself a platnium membership!
(You have to have 500 posts and be a member for 6+ months first)
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 4 seconds ago
- › Intergrating new hens - 12 weeks old 23 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 24 seconds ago
- › batches of chickens all year are dying daily we have found no... 56 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 1 minute ago
- › Consolidated Kansas 2 minutes ago
- › Mean chicken at night 2 minutes ago
- › Hello all from the UK 3 minutes ago
- › Star Wars VS Star Trek 3 minutes ago
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.