Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:13 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:08 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 10817post #108162 of 1576316/8/16 at 12:49pmQuote:so sorry! Prayers, for everyonepost #108163 of 1576316/8/16 at 12:53pmpost #108164 of 1576316/8/16 at 12:55pmQuote:
News is saying 2 gun men. Cowardly idiots. Benny, I hope that you, your family and all your students stay safe!!!Mom to a BEAUTIFUL little girl, 1 dog, 2 cats, LOTS of fish and an ever growing chicken flock. Laying hens - 3 RIR, 3 BSL, 3 EE, 2 Delaware, 2 BR and 1 backyard EE mix. 6 wk old babies - 1 NHR, 1 BO (Maybe a Roo), 1 Dominique, 1 BA, 5 EE girls, and 1 EE boy. Breeding silkies 3 white hens, 1 blue/grey hen, 1 black roo. Tiny chicks too many to count.Mom to a BEAUTIFUL little girl, 1 dog, 2 cats, LOTS of fish and an ever growing chicken flock. Laying hens - 3 RIR, 3 BSL, 3 EE, 2 Delaware, 2 BR and 1 backyard EE mix. 6 wk old babies - 1 NHR, 1 BO (Maybe a Roo), 1 Dominique, 1 BA, 5 EE girls, and 1 EE boy. Breeding silkies 3 white hens, 1 blue/grey hen, 1 black roo. Tiny chicks too many to count.post #108165 of 1576316/8/16 at 12:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by jenniferlamar70
Sweet. You have any ducks now?post #108166 of 1576316/8/16 at 12:56pmpost #108167 of 1576316/8/16 at 12:57pmpost #108168 of 1576316/8/16 at 12:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by prizepeteQuote:Originally Posted by casportpony
Have you seen this site?
My horse is on there! Love that site!
What's the name of your horse?
-Kathypost #108169 of 1576316/8/16 at 12:58pmQuote:
Yes, that's easy to do with the anconas, very pretty.post #108170 of 1576316/8/16 at 12:59pmQuote:
I love all the colors of orpington, Other than buff and white. I like those but I like others better!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 6 seconds ago
- › Peafowl Worming 20 seconds ago
- › UK Member Please SAy HI 20 seconds ago
- › Moulting early - I think it is my fault. 1 minute ago
- › Nipple watering 3 minutes ago
- › Montana 3 minutes ago
- › Chicken sneezing all the time 3 minutes ago
- › what is wrong with giving RAW eggshells ? 3 minutes ago
- › Hawk Attack - Please Help 5 minutes ago
- › Emu breeders in AZ? 6 minutes ago
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.