Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:18 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 7:59 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1133
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #11322 of 15763112/11/15 at 7:54ampost #11323 of 15763112/11/15 at 7:55amQuote:
????post #11324 of 15763112/11/15 at 7:55amHappy dance! Egg shipment #1 is here!!
They look great too. No detached air cells. No saddle shaped ones. Looks like very fresh eggs and the seller sent 3 extras which included a ginormous double yolker. I'm throwing it in the bator anyway. 😊
These are my high production egg layers (Rhode Island whites and Reds and ISA Browns)
...tomorrow's shipment is the eye candy and breeder quality eggs 😄We have Blue, Black & Splash Copper Marans, Calico/Mille Fleur and Self Blue Bantam Cochins, LF Cochins, and a laying flock of various heritage breeds, EE's, production breeds, mutts and more! We also have Quarter Horses, a pony and rescued dogs and cats. I usually have an incubator or 2 running too!We have Blue, Black & Splash Copper Marans, Calico/Mille Fleur and Self Blue Bantam Cochins, LF Cochins, and a laying flock of various heritage breeds, EE's, production breeds, mutts and more! We also have Quarter Horses, a pony and rescued dogs and cats. I usually have an incubator or 2 running too!post #11325 of 15763112/11/15 at 7:56ampost #11326 of 15763112/11/15 at 7:58amQuote:
Sigh... You are worse than Ur.... Atleast he is normal occasionally..
Edited by BantyChooks - 12/11/15 at 7:59ampost #11327 of 15763112/11/15 at 7:59amQuote:
I hope you have an awesome set of tools!Quote:Originally Posted by chicknlove
Here is the pond on a normal day...
That's a beautiful pond.Sorry about the trees though.Quote:
I hope no one was hurt.Quote:
My wife showed me some videos of cats reacting to a cucumber, I guess bananas work, too.post #11328 of 15763112/11/15 at 8:10ampost #11329 of 15763112/11/15 at 8:11ampost #11330 of 15763112/11/15 at 8:12am
You've come to the right place to remedy that! Hatch MORE!!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › The Heritage Rhode Island Red Site 38 seconds ago
- › Breed? 40 seconds ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 1 minute ago
- › Across the street from my house. 1 minute ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 1 minute ago
- › What religion do you belong to? 2 minutes ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 2 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 3 minutes ago
- › Sick chicken *warning poo picture* 3 minutes ago
- › Duckling Diaries- The Life and Times of a Welshie Trio 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...