Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1133
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #11322 of 15763112/11/15 at 7:54ampost #11323 of 15763112/11/15 at 7:55amQuote:
????post #11324 of 15763112/11/15 at 7:55amHappy dance! Egg shipment #1 is here!!
They look great too. No detached air cells. No saddle shaped ones. Looks like very fresh eggs and the seller sent 3 extras which included a ginormous double yolker. I'm throwing it in the bator anyway. 😊
These are my high production egg layers (Rhode Island whites and Reds and ISA Browns)
...tomorrow's shipment is the eye candy and breeder quality eggs 😄We have Blue, Black & Splash Copper Marans, Calico/Mille Fleur and Self Blue Bantam Cochins, LF Cochins, and a laying flock of various heritage breeds, EE's, production breeds, mutts and more! We also have Quarter Horses, a pony and rescued dogs and cats. I usually have an incubator or 2 running too!We have Blue, Black & Splash Copper Marans, Calico/Mille Fleur and Self Blue Bantam Cochins, LF Cochins, and a laying flock of various heritage breeds, EE's, production breeds, mutts and more! We also have Quarter Horses, a pony and rescued dogs and cats. I usually have an incubator or 2 running too!post #11325 of 15763112/11/15 at 7:56ampost #11326 of 15763112/11/15 at 7:58amQuote:
Sigh... You are worse than Ur.... Atleast he is normal occasionally..
Edited by BantyChooks - 12/11/15 at 7:59ampost #11327 of 15763112/11/15 at 7:59amQuote:
I hope you have an awesome set of tools!Quote:Originally Posted by chicknlove
Here is the pond on a normal day...
That's a beautiful pond.Sorry about the trees though.Quote:
I hope no one was hurt.Quote:
My wife showed me some videos of cats reacting to a cucumber, I guess bananas work, too.post #11328 of 15763112/11/15 at 8:10ampost #11329 of 15763112/11/15 at 8:11ampost #11330 of 15763112/11/15 at 8:12am
You've come to the right place to remedy that! Hatch MORE!!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 49 seconds ago
- › ~*The Weekly Peep*~ 55 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 1 minute ago
- › Baby naked neck 1 minute ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 2 minutes ago
- › Broody Hen Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 2 minutes ago
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.