Husband just went to Cabelas for a semi I told him they are sold out... why would you go and buy one now? I swear the man has no brains in his head. On a sat morning no less oh well at least he wont be back till midnight
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 7:28 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1165post #11642 of 15763112/12/15 at 5:31am
D'ya think any of your eggs are still alive?
Edited by BantyChooks - 12/12/15 at 5:33ampost #11643 of 15763112/12/15 at 5:32amThread Starterpost #11644 of 15763112/12/15 at 5:33amThread Starter
ya better just go find a giffy for that ok bubbles just keep it handy!!post #11645 of 15763112/12/15 at 5:34am???? Again?????
What now!?post #11646 of 15763112/12/15 at 5:37amThread Starter
I sure hope phils eggs arent croaked
see phils has a really old incubator from the 50's a tiny one that holds 6 eggs it runs on batteries. I wish he could get pics on here, but he aint able to, cause his internet stinks. aint that right philpost #11647 of 15763112/12/15 at 5:40amQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
I sure hope phils eggs arent croaked
see phils has a really old incubator from the 50's a tiny one that holds 6 eggs it runs on batteries. I wish he could get pics on here, but he aint able to, cause his internet stinks. aint that right phil
Why yew liddle.....
Bummer about the eggs, they make it!post #11648 of 15763112/12/15 at 5:40amQuote:Her actually. Sherman was what my dad called me as a toddler. I ransacked the kitchen like the civil war general ransacked the south.Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
Gh posted his homemade egg turner for turning eggs in a horizontal position in a thread if anyone wants to take a look.....
homemade automatic or manual egg turner http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1065184/homemade-automatic-or-manual-egg-turner#post_16223729
1 chihuahua, a cat, 4 chickens (so far...), and 5 runner ducks
1 chihuahua, a cat, 4 chickens (so far...), and 5 runner duckspost #11649 of 15763112/12/15 at 5:40ampost #11650 of 15763112/12/15 at 5:41amQuote:
Is that a bad thing?Quote:
You guys have been spending too much time around SC,Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Granny's gone and done it again 16 seconds ago
- › The Q&A Game! 34 seconds ago
- › November 2016 Hatch-a-long!! 55 seconds ago
- › INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! 1 minute ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 1 minute ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Help with breed/sex? 2 minutes ago
- › What is "good coop ventilation" for the winter months mean? 2 minutes ago
- › Mean Rhode Island Red 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 4 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age