Mine went out for over 6 hours once on day 10 and I still got an 88 percent hatch.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 12:54 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:20 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1182
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #11812 of 15763112/12/15 at 3:11pmpost #11813 of 15763112/12/15 at 3:12pmThread Starter
@Bubbles12345 the 2nd post has the list of thread peoples your missing a bunch of hatchers... not sure who has eggs in or not good luck!post #11814 of 15763112/12/15 at 3:14pmThread StarterQuote:
I thought it was 15 days? I am not sure on turkey peep how you been? try candling and lookin if you have a really good light chicky... check out the blasto??Quote:
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 12/12/15 at 3:15pmpost #11815 of 15763112/12/15 at 3:15pm.
Edited by BantyChooks - 12/12/15 at 3:19pmpost #11816 of 15763112/12/15 at 3:16pm
You can just update mine to say I have 45 eggs in my incubator. Due 01/01/2016Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy toopost #11817 of 15763112/12/15 at 3:18pmpost #11818 of 15763112/12/15 at 3:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
the 2nd post has the list of thread peoples your missing a bunch of hatchers... not sure who has eggs in or not good luck!
Now we all know why she refused the keys.....post #11819 of 15763112/12/15 at 3:20pmThread Starter
nope.... now you know why I gave up!post #11820 of 15763112/12/15 at 3:21pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 8 minutes ago
- › Question. Fans affect humidity and Hatching? 9 minutes ago
- › Lump in crop PLEASE HELP! 12 minutes ago
- › Is this egg fertile? 13 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 14 minutes ago
- › How do i know if my chickens have worms? 28 minutes ago
- › The last letter Game 28 minutes ago
- › Anime Chat Thread 2016! All Are Welcome! 39 minutes ago
- › d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics! 41 minutes ago
- › Is this a young lady? 47 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.