Mornin'. All was well in the brooder house this morning.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 10:44 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 8:42 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1261
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #12602 of 15763112/14/15 at 6:28amThread Starter
did you keep gator in there for the night in his sleepin bag?post #12603 of 15763112/14/15 at 6:29amThread Starter
I told ya before I like that pic fire, see you put it as your new avypost #12604 of 15763112/14/15 at 6:31ampost #12605 of 15763112/14/15 at 6:31ampost #12606 of 15763112/14/15 at 6:36ampost #12607 of 15763112/14/15 at 6:36amQuote:Well I looked at it today and it's lower wing feathers were pulled up high underneath the wing so maybe that's what I saw. See....Quote:
You look great!!!!! Never regret!!! you have that pregnancy glow about you! You should have seen me with my first!!! Hahahahahah!!!! I had no glow, covered in acne, greasy, and swollen everywhere including my face, and esp my nose. . Hahahahaahah!!Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!post #12608 of 15763112/14/15 at 6:40amThread Starterpost #12609 of 15763112/14/15 at 6:42amWe have Blue, Black & Splash Copper Marans, Calico/Mille Fleur and Self Blue Bantam Cochins, LF Cochins, and a laying flock of various heritage breeds, EE's, production breeds, mutts and more! We also have Quarter Horses, a pony and rescued dogs and cats. I usually have an incubator or 2 running too!We have Blue, Black & Splash Copper Marans, Calico/Mille Fleur and Self Blue Bantam Cochins, LF Cochins, and a laying flock of various heritage breeds, EE's, production breeds, mutts and more! We also have Quarter Horses, a pony and rescued dogs and cats. I usually have an incubator or 2 running too!post #12610 of 15763112/14/15 at 6:43amThread Starter
made a doc appoint for kiddo after I go to the hospital today... see if her lungs are clear and get her an excuse for school...so much for gettin stockin stuffers on my way home poor kiddo dont like draggin her to the hospital with me. hate that place with a passion.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › BYC Café 7 seconds ago
- › Not an Emergency...Marek's in the Flock 12 minutes ago
- › please help, I just noticed this black spot on comb... 16 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 21 minutes ago
- › Instruction manual for Brower Incubator 846 29 minutes ago
- › Confused about protein levels. - Don't fix what ain't broke? 30 minutes ago
- › Dixie Chicks 35 minutes ago
- › Montgomery Wards Incubator 43 minutes ago
- › What is this? 44 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 49 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page