Its hard... I am hoping that my rooster doesn't throw his genes for largeness to his babies... but we will just have to see
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 10:25 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 10:26 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1376post #13751 of 15763112/16/15 at 11:27amQuote:Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #13752 of 15763112/16/15 at 11:35ampost #13753 of 15763112/16/15 at 11:35amCan some of you pop in and help this gal out? She's having issues with her couple week old babies getting a long.
Thanks!post #13754 of 15763112/16/15 at 11:37amThanks for the invite sally sunshine , i am still in the stage of wiggling eggs, maybe two hours of sleep head cold from hell 6 pots of coffee to sit to in a room and stare into a little window in hopes to see a little beak break through stage , so talking to other nutcases like me will be nicepost #13755 of 15763112/16/15 at 11:43amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by caeti21
Thanks for the invite sally sunshine , i am still in the stage of wiggling eggs, maybe two hours of sleep head cold from hell 6 pots of coffee to sit to in a room and stare into a little window in hopes to see a little beak break through stage , so talking to other nutcases like me will be nice
Hey! there is the hatching nut! welcome to the nuthouse! I know they werent at the thread we were on so tell them how nutty you REALLY are now!! whats in the bator thats so exciting?Quote:Originally Posted by ambe0487
Can some of you pop in and help this gal out? She's having issues with her couple week old babies getting a long.
Answered on your tag already sweetspost #13756 of 15763112/16/15 at 11:46ampost #13757 of 15763112/16/15 at 11:47amThread StarterQuote:
what day bj?post #13758 of 15763112/16/15 at 11:55amQuote:wrong threadOriginally Posted by Akrnaf2
It is always a mater of priorities!
Remember in physical point of view
you are what you eat!
I as a father have a big responsibility ti my children health physical and
Psychological! A major part of it is a clean, fresh, diverse and healthy nutrition!
And I am trying my best in every meal!
Edited by LittleLakePhil - 12/16/15 at 11:58ampost #13759 of 15763112/16/15 at 12:00pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 766 Active Users (58 Members and 708 Guests)
- › Raising Guinea Fowl 101 2 minutes ago
- › Australorp Black Blue & Splash! POST PICS PLEASE!!! 5 minutes ago
- › What went wrong!! 5 minutes ago
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 6 minutes ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 9 minutes ago
- › How tell difference between hen and rooster chicks? 10 minutes ago
- › Your way to selling eggs? 12 minutes ago
- › Pigeon and Dove Q&A and Pictures 13 minutes ago
- › Disapearing English Daine 17 minutes ago
- › Ask a chef 17 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.