I like easy go to the feed store give them money take it home fill it up use it .next day go to work to pay the credit card bill works great .
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 5:08 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1587post #15861 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:05pmbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #15862 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:06pmThread StarterQuote:
you know you seem so grown up with this post..... even with the spellin erros like me.post #15863 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:08pmThread StarterQuote:
I like go to jefferslivestock.com and order 3 of them big heated waters like I did in september when they had the sale onpost #15864 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally SunshineQuote:
I love redneck waterers and feeders
Yah, but I only have a small rubber bowl for water and no feeder, I just scatter it. Upgrade time, eh?post #15865 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally SunshineQuote:
you know you seem so grown up with this post..... even with the spellin errors like me.
Mobile is not good for spelling, that's for sure... Whenever I look back at my posts I cringe!post #15866 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:13pmThread StarterQuote:
so you dont have a self serve feeder sweets? now I picture bubbles in an apron throwin chicken feed out singin every morninpost #15867 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:13pmOh my gosh.. I love you people
It somehow went from eggs to electricity, waterers, etc. You people are crazy.
I have one egg (Day 9) that I can see two chicks in.... Wonder how this'll go. Threw out that one egg this morning, didn't have time to candle all of them, doing that now. I showed my little cousin, who's 8, the eggs as I candled them, and she was yelling and pointing every time the chick moved, as they were all bouncing around and moving everywhere. She thought it was crazy, and didn't believe me last month when I told her chicks grow in the eggs So when I showed her, she just about flipped. I told her she might be able to have 3 or 4 of them, because her mom and dad were looking into some chicks and just ordered a coop for Christmas (She doesn't know about the coop, or the fact some of the chicks will be hers, and her mom told me to tell her maybe)1 Buff Orpington Roo, 1 Rhode Island Red Roo, 3 Rhode Island Red Hens, 3 Red Sex Link Hens, 1 Welsummer Hen, 2 Unknown Crossbreed Chicks, 13 Incubating Eggs7 Dogs, Lotsa Sheep, Bunch O BunniesMy Secret-Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I Live On A Farm!1 Buff Orpington Roo, 1 Rhode Island Red Roo, 3 Rhode Island Red Hens, 3 Red Sex Link Hens, 1 Welsummer Hen, 2 Unknown Crossbreed Chicks, 13 Incubating Eggs7 Dogs, Lotsa Sheep, Bunch O BunniesMy Secret-Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I Live On A Farm!post #15868 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:13pmThread StarterQuote:
you should never look backpost #15869 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally SunshineQuote:
so you dont have a self serve feeder sweets? now I picture bubbles in an apron throwin chicken feed out singin every mornin
Nope, I don't!post #15870 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:16pmThread Starter
oh and reading Roxys post reminds me....
what I found during my update that I can remember is
THE POLE SHOWED EXTRA CRISPY WINS
and is on menu at fires house over christmas when we get there....
and thats about all I can remember, besides some gorgeous eggs Benny posted from chile
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 12/19/15 at 7:18pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Quail pen ideas 47 seconds ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 3 minutes ago
- › ***OKIES in the BYC III *** 5 minutes ago
- › Serama Hatch-A-Long!! 6 minutes ago
- › Good, cheap online source for hardware cloth? 14 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 16 minutes ago
- › Ugh! Stupid young rooster... 23 minutes ago
- › Coturnix-Pics 30 minutes ago
- › *Buff Orpington Thread!* 30 minutes ago
- › Sexing Day Old Chicks 33 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.