I like easy go to the feed store give them money take it home fill it up use it .next day go to work to pay the credit card bill works great .
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 7:28 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1587post #15861 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:05pmbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #15862 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:06pmThread StarterQuote:
you know you seem so grown up with this post..... even with the spellin erros like me.post #15863 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:08pmThread StarterQuote:
I like go to jefferslivestock.com and order 3 of them big heated waters like I did in september when they had the sale onpost #15864 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally SunshineQuote:
I love redneck waterers and feeders
Yah, but I only have a small rubber bowl for water and no feeder, I just scatter it. Upgrade time, eh?post #15865 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally SunshineQuote:
you know you seem so grown up with this post..... even with the spellin errors like me.
Mobile is not good for spelling, that's for sure... Whenever I look back at my posts I cringe!post #15866 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:13pmThread StarterQuote:
so you dont have a self serve feeder sweets? now I picture bubbles in an apron throwin chicken feed out singin every morninpost #15867 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:13pmOh my gosh.. I love you people
It somehow went from eggs to electricity, waterers, etc. You people are crazy.
I have one egg (Day 9) that I can see two chicks in.... Wonder how this'll go. Threw out that one egg this morning, didn't have time to candle all of them, doing that now. I showed my little cousin, who's 8, the eggs as I candled them, and she was yelling and pointing every time the chick moved, as they were all bouncing around and moving everywhere. She thought it was crazy, and didn't believe me last month when I told her chicks grow in the eggs So when I showed her, she just about flipped. I told her she might be able to have 3 or 4 of them, because her mom and dad were looking into some chicks and just ordered a coop for Christmas (She doesn't know about the coop, or the fact some of the chicks will be hers, and her mom told me to tell her maybe)1 Buff Orpington Roo, 1 Rhode Island Red Roo, 3 Rhode Island Red Hens, 3 Red Sex Link Hens, 1 Welsummer Hen, 2 Unknown Crossbreed Chicks, 13 Incubating Eggs7 Dogs, Lotsa Sheep, Bunch O BunniesMy Secret-Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I Live On A Farm!1 Buff Orpington Roo, 1 Rhode Island Red Roo, 3 Rhode Island Red Hens, 3 Red Sex Link Hens, 1 Welsummer Hen, 2 Unknown Crossbreed Chicks, 13 Incubating Eggs7 Dogs, Lotsa Sheep, Bunch O BunniesMy Secret-Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I Live On A Farm!post #15868 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:13pmThread StarterQuote:
you should never look backpost #15869 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally SunshineQuote:
so you dont have a self serve feeder sweets? now I picture bubbles in an apron throwin chicken feed out singin every mornin
Nope, I don't!post #15870 of 15763112/19/15 at 7:16pmThread Starter
oh and reading Roxys post reminds me....
what I found during my update that I can remember is
THE POLE SHOWED EXTRA CRISPY WINS
and is on menu at fires house over christmas when we get there....
and thats about all I can remember, besides some gorgeous eggs Benny posted from chile
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 12/19/15 at 7:18pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Surviving Minnesota! 20 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 46 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 52 seconds ago
- › Yum or Yuck? 59 seconds ago
- › Rouen Duck thread 1 minute ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 1 minute ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Buckeye Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ms. Arline J 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...