Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 11:16 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:08 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1597post #15961 of 15763112/19/15 at 8:55pmQuote:Thank you! Of course I Will spoil them! And here is another picture of my Charlie Brown Christmas tree. It's becoming a tradition to just pull a tiny Pine from our yard and decorate it...
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #15962 of 15763112/19/15 at 8:56pmThread StarterQuote:
the lids are tight I pounded them a bit new with the rubber mallet... funny you ask that
I have a few of those pallet coops, and duck houses and a dog house conversion.. addiction it doesnt endpost #15963 of 15763112/19/15 at 8:58pmpost #15964 of 15763112/19/15 at 8:58pmThread Starter
too cute miranda! I wanted to do a charlie brown christmas as we usually have a theme but they didnt want a stick tree... dang kidspost #15965 of 15763112/19/15 at 9:01pmThread StarterQuote:
nope mostly wooded acres in the mnts and pretty useless, and i never count the chickens. I will be less 9 bantam tomorrow though, its processing time for them. I am down to brahma legbar and serama. I have project birds and a few other things going on but not sure what I will get back into. I want to move on from legbar but not sure what I want. I am too pickypost #15966 of 15763112/19/15 at 9:03pmpost #15967 of 15763112/19/15 at 9:04pmThread Starter
my eyes are closin on y'all so I am gonna say goodnight, last one turn out the lights please
chat with you soonpost #15968 of 15763112/19/15 at 9:04pm
I had 2 Brahmas loved them lost one to heat stroke and one to neighbor dog.
I can tell you names and breeds but I cannot tell you a total count either.May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!post #15969 of 15763112/19/15 at 9:04pmpost #15970 of 15763112/19/15 at 9:04pmThread Starter
down and over from you ... near cabelas but not that far.....
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 6 seconds ago
- › Help with problem hen and unhatched eggs! 35 seconds ago
- › BYC Café 56 seconds ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS - next game 10/24/2016 9 pm CST 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › Can My Call Ducks live with Indian Runners? 4 minutes ago
- › Growing Embryo Without Shell Experiment 5 minutes ago
- › is this feed okayy?? 6 minutes ago
- › HENS NOT LAYING REGULARLY 8 minutes ago
- › The Natural Chicken Keeping thread - OTs welcome! 9 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.