Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:18 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 3:35 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1597post #15961 of 15763112/19/15 at 8:55pmQuote:Thank you! Of course I Will spoil them! And here is another picture of my Charlie Brown Christmas tree. It's becoming a tradition to just pull a tiny Pine from our yard and decorate it...
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #15962 of 15763112/19/15 at 8:56pmThread StarterQuote:
the lids are tight I pounded them a bit new with the rubber mallet... funny you ask that
I have a few of those pallet coops, and duck houses and a dog house conversion.. addiction it doesnt endpost #15963 of 15763112/19/15 at 8:58pmpost #15964 of 15763112/19/15 at 8:58pmThread Starter
too cute miranda! I wanted to do a charlie brown christmas as we usually have a theme but they didnt want a stick tree... dang kidspost #15965 of 15763112/19/15 at 9:01pmThread StarterQuote:
nope mostly wooded acres in the mnts and pretty useless, and i never count the chickens. I will be less 9 bantam tomorrow though, its processing time for them. I am down to brahma legbar and serama. I have project birds and a few other things going on but not sure what I will get back into. I want to move on from legbar but not sure what I want. I am too pickypost #15966 of 15763112/19/15 at 9:03pmpost #15967 of 15763112/19/15 at 9:04pmThread Starter
my eyes are closin on y'all so I am gonna say goodnight, last one turn out the lights please
chat with you soonpost #15968 of 15763112/19/15 at 9:04pm
I had 2 Brahmas loved them lost one to heat stroke and one to neighbor dog.
I can tell you names and breeds but I cannot tell you a total count either.May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!post #15969 of 15763112/19/15 at 9:04pmpost #15970 of 15763112/19/15 at 9:04pmThread Starter
down and over from you ... near cabelas but not that far.....
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Granny's gone and done it again 9 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 35 seconds ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 1 minute ago
- › Dimmer switch on heat lamp? 1 minute ago
- › Hens sleeping in run instead of the coop 1 minute ago
- › Topic of the Week - Broody hens 1 minute ago
- › Should I be worried about the baby? 2 minutes ago
- › I survived my first treatment 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › Limping Chicken 2 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age