Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 7:28 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1604post #16031 of 15763112/20/15 at 3:42amNot here...it's snowmobiles in the winter...four wheelers in the summer....
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #16032 of 15763112/20/15 at 3:44am
Yep Uncle rides as much as he can
Loves his Tractor all year but takes holidays to U.P for snowmobielin Loves to take his buddies to the Gay Bar up thereMay the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!post #16033 of 15763112/20/15 at 3:48ampost #16034 of 15763112/20/15 at 3:51am
Yep all favorite destinations for him. He loves the open space to really get going! Took 2 weeks snowmobile only tour once he has great stories.May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!post #16035 of 15763112/20/15 at 3:54ampost #16036 of 15763112/20/15 at 3:56am
Yep I always wanted to see the U.P. but had to move south as I do not like to be cold. It still gets below freezing here but winter is like 2 months instead of 7 or 8.May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!post #16037 of 15763112/20/15 at 3:57ampost #16038 of 15763112/20/15 at 4:09amI have on the past....typical getting into garbage or knocking bird feeders over......nothing big....bears don't bother me for the most part they are harmless (mostly). Still need to respect them though. Wolves are another matter..lots of problems with then.post #16039 of 15763112/20/15 at 4:37ampost #16040 of 15763112/20/15 at 4:43amQuote:
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 5 seconds ago
- › Redwood Incubator - Leahy Favorite ARTICLE with Pic 17 seconds ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (Chat Thread) 53 seconds ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 1 minute ago
- › Ms. Arline J 1 minute ago
- › HELP! My 3 week old light brahma is lame. 4 minutes ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 5 minutes ago
- › ♡We Could Be Anything, We Could Go Anywhere♡ 6 minutes ago
- › Need help with questions on eggs yolk colors 6 minutes ago
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...