Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:18 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:04 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1604post #16031 of 15763112/20/15 at 3:42amNot here...it's snowmobiles in the winter...four wheelers in the summer....
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #16032 of 15763112/20/15 at 3:44am
Yep Uncle rides as much as he can
Loves his Tractor all year but takes holidays to U.P for snowmobielin Loves to take his buddies to the Gay Bar up thereMay the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!post #16033 of 15763112/20/15 at 3:48ampost #16034 of 15763112/20/15 at 3:51am
Yep all favorite destinations for him. He loves the open space to really get going! Took 2 weeks snowmobile only tour once he has great stories.May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!post #16035 of 15763112/20/15 at 3:54ampost #16036 of 15763112/20/15 at 3:56am
Yep I always wanted to see the U.P. but had to move south as I do not like to be cold. It still gets below freezing here but winter is like 2 months instead of 7 or 8.May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!post #16037 of 15763112/20/15 at 3:57ampost #16038 of 15763112/20/15 at 4:09amI have on the past....typical getting into garbage or knocking bird feeders over......nothing big....bears don't bother me for the most part they are harmless (mostly). Still need to respect them though. Wolves are another matter..lots of problems with then.post #16039 of 15763112/20/15 at 4:37ampost #16040 of 15763112/20/15 at 4:43amQuote:
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › The last letter Game 14 seconds ago
- › Plane Crash in Paradise - Golden Oaks Reincarnated 34 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 50 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Wondering what breed Mommy is? 2 minutes ago
- › Illinois chicken rancher new to this site. Buy sell trade 2 minutes ago
- › Utility Pigeon daily ration 4 minutes ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 4 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 6 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page