Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1671post #16701 of 15763112/21/15 at 5:37am@Sally Sunshineas a believer I try not too, but it depends on how ignorant drivers are that day. I have found new statements for my frustration. Especially, at one bad four way I go through all the time. It is too small, and I will often wave the car to my right on if it pulled up too far(does no one stop at the sign/lines) and then the idiot behind pulls up there often texting. How do they miss two going in front of them and my truck. Oh well, I make my turn stopping right in front of them and wait for them to figure out what to do. Dumber than a mud fence.post #16702 of 15763112/21/15 at 5:37amThread Starter
somehow this is the hardest one I had yet though. whodathunkpost #16703 of 15763112/21/15 at 5:39amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by daxigait
@Sally Sunshineas a believer I try not too, but it depends on how ignorant drivers are that day. I have found new statements for my frustration. Especially, at one bad four way I go through all the time. It is too small, and I will often wave the car to my right on if it pulled up too far(does no one stop at the sign/lines) and then the idiot behind pulls up there often texting. How do they miss two going in front of them and my truck. Oh well, I make my turn stopping right in front of them and wait for them to figure out what to do. Dumber than a mud fence.
good for you! and not so good too I try not to curse but i cant help it sometimes. I try to catch myself and act all nice and smile and wave when they are expecting a finger, sorta makes the day a bit better.post #16704 of 15763112/21/15 at 5:43amThread Starter
I cant fib.... I swear way too much. I confess the kids have sirens on their ipods they set off all the time on me, if I am swearing or going over the speed limit. I will add, those things can scare the chit out of you too, dang kids!post #16705 of 15763112/21/15 at 5:44ampost #16706 of 15763112/21/15 at 5:46amQuote:
i'm sorry.... But that mental image is hilarious!!!!!!!!
Edited for spelling
Edited by BantyChooks - 12/21/15 at 5:47ampost #16707 of 15763112/21/15 at 5:46ampost #16708 of 15763112/21/15 at 5:46am@mirandaleecon, i miss skiing too! I ice climb, and i dont think its going to happen this year. How long have you been in Florida?5 buff orpingtons, 6 blue orpingtons, 6 swedish flower hens (+ 1 roo!), 3 icelandics, 1 silver spangled hamburg, 1 mahogany russian orloff. 🐓5 buff orpingtons, 6 blue orpingtons, 6 swedish flower hens (+ 1 roo!), 3 icelandics, 1 silver spangled hamburg, 1 mahogany russian orloff. 🐓post #16709 of 15763112/21/15 at 5:47ampost #16710 of 15763112/21/15 at 5:51amQuote:
Sounds like you have great kids
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › African goose, male or female? 1 minute ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 2 minutes ago
- › New Colours 5 minutes ago
- › Legal Elimination of Hawks and Owls 7 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 18 minutes ago
- › My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway! 24 minutes ago
- › Chickens Crop 24 minutes ago
- › How long does broody hen stay fertile? 29 minutes ago
- › Silkie hatching 31 minutes ago
- › Coturnix-Pics 32 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.