Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:21 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1737
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #17362 of 15763112/22/15 at 6:50ampost #17363 of 15763112/22/15 at 6:51ampost #17364 of 15763112/22/15 at 6:52am
You posting from a phone or computer?
-Kathypost #17365 of 15763112/22/15 at 6:52amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by casportpony
I see lots of people without "friend" badges!
I was trying to forget those
when is it going to be done again?
gosh there are so many, how many can we add per person! I will split some with spirit and friend
heading over thanks...post #17366 of 15763112/22/15 at 6:52am
Edited by BantyChooks - 12/22/15 at 6:53ampost #17367 of 15763112/22/15 at 6:57ampost #17368 of 15763112/22/15 at 7:00amQuote:more spider pics????Originally Posted by MotorcycleChickQuote:
This was crawling on my wall a few days ago. I had to crush it twice to kill it.
Instead, howbout some pics of Bubbles??post #17369 of 15763112/22/15 at 7:03ampost #17370 of 15763112/22/15 at 7:05amQuote:
Aww, she looks like peepers, the EE mix pullet I had!
Edited by BantyChooks - 12/22/15 at 7:13am
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1584 Active Users (187 Members and 1397 Guests)
- › Good afternoon. Finally joined.... questions 3 seconds ago
- › Does my chicken have Bumblefoot? 9 seconds ago
- › Brown/Dusty Combs? (New chicken owner) 13 seconds ago
- › Are 12 week old puletts old enough for cold weather in coop? 52 seconds ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 1 minute ago
- › Hailing from North Florida 1 minute ago
- › Chickens Crop 1 minute ago
- › Disabled Flock Members 2 minutes ago
- › Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat -... 2 minutes ago
- › Free Chicken Apron/Saddle Pattern 3 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.