No webpage. My wife has been in my you know what to get some pages going. Just never really needed it. Maybe she can do it!!! Hahahahahaaha
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 3:42 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 10:36 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 1952
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #19512 of 15763112/25/15 at 2:32pmpost #19513 of 15763112/25/15 at 2:33pmpost #19514 of 15763112/25/15 at 2:39pm
Congrats!!!post #19515 of 15763112/25/15 at 2:41pmBTW, my avatar is a pic I took today of my silkie roo.... He has really grown up and filled out, and I have high hopes for hatching his babies. He doesn't seem to be "useless" like my previous roosters.post #19516 of 15763112/25/15 at 2:44pmQuote:
Bubbles, no rooster is "useless"!!! LOL
Good looking little man!!!post #19517 of 15763112/25/15 at 2:46pmQuote:
Mine were... Belive it or not! No fertile eggs, and they were wimps. Didnt warn the hens of anything.
This guy warns for blue jays....post #19518 of 15763112/25/15 at 2:47pmQuote:
He is quite handsome!!Mom to a BEAUTIFUL little girl, 1 dog, 2 cats, LOTS of fish and an ever growing chicken flock. Laying hens - 3 RIR, 3 BSL, 3 EE, 2 Delaware, 2 BR and 1 backyard EE mix. 6 wk old babies - 1 NHR, 1 BO (Maybe a Roo), 1 Dominique, 1 BA, 5 EE girls, and 1 EE boy. Breeding silkies 3 white hens, 1 blue/grey hen, 1 black roo. Tiny chicks too many to count.Mom to a BEAUTIFUL little girl, 1 dog, 2 cats, LOTS of fish and an ever growing chicken flock. Laying hens - 3 RIR, 3 BSL, 3 EE, 2 Delaware, 2 BR and 1 backyard EE mix. 6 wk old babies - 1 NHR, 1 BO (Maybe a Roo), 1 Dominique, 1 BA, 5 EE girls, and 1 EE boy. Breeding silkies 3 white hens, 1 blue/grey hen, 1 black roo. Tiny chicks too many to count.post #19519 of 15763112/25/15 at 2:48pm
i still dont!Quote:
1 Production Red, 2 Easter Eggers in our first homemade coop! Dad, Mom, Little Man, and Littler Man. Susan the Cat, The Shrimp Tank and a Garden.Quote:"Breath deep, Seek peace."-Dinotopian Greeting
1 Production Red, 2 Easter Eggers in our first homemade coop! Dad, Mom, Little Man, and Littler Man. Susan the Cat, The Shrimp Tank and a Garden.Quote:"Breath deep, Seek peace."-Dinotopian Greetingpost #19520 of 15763112/25/15 at 2:49pmQuote:
Hahaha!!! Chicken Noodles, problem solved and useful!!!! We love a good chicken noodle dinner with mashed taters!! Yum yum.
Edited by fire370 - 12/25/15 at 2:49pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › how to tell a rooster from a hen 59 seconds ago
- › Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So! 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 3 minutes ago
- › Anything Art :) 3 minutes ago
- › Chicken lethargic and not acting normal 4 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 4 minutes ago
- › Can a chicken lay a random speckled egg? 6 minutes ago
- › How long to leave hen in broody breaker... 7 minutes ago
- › Call Duck Drake Flew Away?? 7 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...