Morning everyone, whites I am sure you will bring something cool home! enjoy your shopping
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 11:08 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 7:38 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 2011post #20102 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:20amQuote:Originally Posted by FrindizzleQuote:Who is K?Originally Posted by Bubbles12345
Quote:Originally Posted by Frindizzle
Quote:Originally Posted by Bubbles12345
Quote:You had better notQuote:
Yer scope is off, try ajustin it
(Sorry... Its a joke between K and me)
@Frindizzle it is kwhites634.
Mornin yall, can't stay around, I gotta take the dog out.post #20103 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:24ampost #20104 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:30am
Sunday 5:23 Eastern Standard TimeFriends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.post #20105 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:34ampost #20106 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:38amThread StarterQuote:
hi Rav!Quote:Originally Posted by RussianChickens
Whoohoo!! My chickie hatched hall by himself. Just when i wasn't watching too! Lol
Now I have one problem, since his pall did not hatch, he is a loner. How best to care for him? I could try to bring my silkie hen inside but I don't know if she would set on him or not. She is a good mother in the spring and will adopt chicks then but I have no clue about now out of season. I have never tried that.
I have him in with two stuffed beanie chickens right now but I doubt that's going to really fool him. I feel like handling him a few times a day my self isn't giving him proper chicken life, so he can go in the yard with the other chickens some day.
What should I do for him?
CONGRATS!!!!! glad he is out himself!! got a pic?Quote:
sweet images Saris!! goo chickies!Quote:
Sure can! these are what we use, sanitary bleachable.
Marbles in the waterer? or little pebbles?
This keeps them from possible drowning the first few days, it can happen.
The marbles also attract them to the water, and they naturally are drawn to drink!
Also dip beaks lightly to attract them to it. ACV in the water? or PRO VITS?
update update!!Quote:Originally Posted by MotorcycleChick
Good morning, hatchaholics!
I spent last night at the emergency vet. My suster's dog bit mine in the eye. Purely accidental. But eight years ago her last dog bit my last dog in the eye. That dog had an idiot for a vet and went blind. This time around I know that won't be happening.
MC what a bummer! How is she today?Quote:
awwww lonely!!! I had a bit of a hangover headache, was fighting it now its gone!Quote:
No I didnt get my Christmas wish, but it gives me something to keep wishing for!Quote:
you know me well whites!Quote:
thats good, quiet christmas is much appreciated but never got here.post #20107 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:41amThread Starter
what was my time, I forget 1am somethingQuote:
thats awesome dax!!post #20108 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:44amThread StarterQuote:
updates!!!!post #20109 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:46ampost #20110 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:49amThread Starter
I sat and turned my laptop on this morning and set it back down, my head was pounding and I only have half the kids crap cleaned up. some extra strength Excedrin, pc of toast and pot of coffee I feel much better.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 5 seconds ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 23 seconds ago
- › Toddlers are Quackers 32 seconds ago
- › What did you do in the garden today? 1 minute ago
- › Duck Cam in the Coop. 1 minute ago
- › Icelandic Chickens 1 minute ago
- › INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread 1 minute ago
- › Help identify their breed 1 minute ago
- › Greetings to all! 2 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale