Morning everyone, whites I am sure you will bring something cool home! enjoy your shopping
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:06 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 3:35 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 2011
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #20102 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:20amQuote:Originally Posted by FrindizzleQuote:Who is K?Originally Posted by Bubbles12345
Quote:Originally Posted by Frindizzle
Quote:Originally Posted by Bubbles12345
Quote:You had better notQuote:
Yer scope is off, try ajustin it
(Sorry... Its a joke between K and me)
@Frindizzle it is kwhites634.
Mornin yall, can't stay around, I gotta take the dog out.post #20103 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:24ampost #20104 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:30am
Sunday 5:23 Eastern Standard TimeFriends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.post #20105 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:34ampost #20106 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:38amThread StarterQuote:
hi Rav!Quote:Originally Posted by RussianChickens
Whoohoo!! My chickie hatched hall by himself. Just when i wasn't watching too! Lol
Now I have one problem, since his pall did not hatch, he is a loner. How best to care for him? I could try to bring my silkie hen inside but I don't know if she would set on him or not. She is a good mother in the spring and will adopt chicks then but I have no clue about now out of season. I have never tried that.
I have him in with two stuffed beanie chickens right now but I doubt that's going to really fool him. I feel like handling him a few times a day my self isn't giving him proper chicken life, so he can go in the yard with the other chickens some day.
What should I do for him?
CONGRATS!!!!! glad he is out himself!! got a pic?Quote:
sweet images Saris!! goo chickies!Quote:
Sure can! these are what we use, sanitary bleachable.
Marbles in the waterer? or little pebbles?
This keeps them from possible drowning the first few days, it can happen.
The marbles also attract them to the water, and they naturally are drawn to drink!
Also dip beaks lightly to attract them to it. ACV in the water? or PRO VITS?
update update!!Quote:Originally Posted by MotorcycleChick
Good morning, hatchaholics!
I spent last night at the emergency vet. My suster's dog bit mine in the eye. Purely accidental. But eight years ago her last dog bit my last dog in the eye. That dog had an idiot for a vet and went blind. This time around I know that won't be happening.
MC what a bummer! How is she today?Quote:
awwww lonely!!! I had a bit of a hangover headache, was fighting it now its gone!Quote:
No I didnt get my Christmas wish, but it gives me something to keep wishing for!Quote:
you know me well whites!Quote:
thats good, quiet christmas is much appreciated but never got here.post #20107 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:41amThread Starter
what was my time, I forget 1am somethingQuote:
thats awesome dax!!post #20108 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:44amThread StarterQuote:
updates!!!!post #20109 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:46ampost #20110 of 15763112/26/15 at 6:49amThread Starter
I sat and turned my laptop on this morning and set it back down, my head was pounding and I only have half the kids crap cleaned up. some extra strength Excedrin, pc of toast and pot of coffee I feel much better.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 14 seconds ago
- › Unsure About The Gender Of Your Chicken(s)??? Post them here!!! 32 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Store Upgrade - Information About Using Store Coupons 1 minute ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 2 minutes ago
- › BYC Member Interview - getaclue 2 minutes ago
- › Clucksville High School 2 minutes ago
- › Ms. Arline J 2 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 4 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age