Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 7:28 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 2018
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #20172 of 15763112/26/15 at 7:50amI've got a bunch of day old broilers coming in this week from Ideal. I usually order a bunch this time of year when I can get them for a buck apiece. Add them the plus all the leftover cockerel culls, plenty of chicken for the family.
Edited by fire370 - 12/26/15 at 7:51ampost #20173 of 15763112/26/15 at 7:50ampost #20174 of 15763112/26/15 at 7:59amThread Starter
Sainthood @sourland you didn't know that I am a candidate for canonization? I just have to wait to pass into bigger better things first.post #20175 of 15763112/26/15 at 8:00amThread Starter
obviously you arent hoping enough with what you keep doing to their shells opening that bator and whisking the life out of them through evaporation.post #20176 of 15763112/26/15 at 8:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
Sainthood @sourland you didn't know that I am a candidate for canonization? I just have to wait to pass into bigger better things first.
Understand that there are two sides to that scale of evaluation - just depends upon which side is dominant.Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.post #20177 of 15763112/26/15 at 8:00ampost #20178 of 15763112/26/15 at 8:01amThread StarterQuote:post #20179 of 15763112/26/15 at 8:01am
Good morning. I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas. You all were a chatty bunch last night. I ended up with terrible heartburn last night, went straight to bed for a rather restless night.post #20180 of 15763112/26/15 at 8:02amThread Starter
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › PUMPKIN CARVING Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts,... 19 seconds ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 28 seconds ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 40 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 42 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 42 seconds ago
- › Two hens suddenly roosting in the run at night. 55 seconds ago
- › Funny/Sad/Happy stories of your chickens 1 minute ago
- › FOWL Pumpkin Eating Photo Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/... 1 minute ago
- › My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway! 1 minute ago
- › The Old Folks Home 1 minute ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms