Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 3:42 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 10:36 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 2182
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #21812 of 15763112/28/15 at 5:24ampost #21813 of 15763112/28/15 at 5:25ampost #21814 of 15763112/28/15 at 5:26amQuote:
I got him at the local feed store in a Bantam mix crate.
He was my first Bantam he is 5 years old nowMay the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!post #21815 of 15763112/28/15 at 5:26amQuote:Originally Posted by LittleLakePhil
Glad to hear it!May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!post #21816 of 15763112/28/15 at 5:28amQuote:
Hm...probably a hatchery OEGB, than. Handsome boy!post #21817 of 15763112/28/15 at 5:31ampost #21818 of 15763112/28/15 at 5:32amQuote:
He is a very good protector and is fun for me to be around
When I googled Serama the pic looked very much like him I always thought he was game.
Had another that come with him lots of Yellow. he was our first Cull wouldn't leave Granddaughter alone in the yard.May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!May the Sun always Shine on Your Parade!post #21819 of 15763112/28/15 at 5:37am
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 6 seconds ago
- › Pipd's Peeps! 21 seconds ago
- › The Q&A Game! 45 seconds ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 53 seconds ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 54 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! 1 minute ago
- › BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers) 4 minutes ago
- › Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST! 4 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...