Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 10:25 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 10:26 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 2183
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #21822 of 15763112/28/15 at 5:39ampost #21823 of 15763112/28/15 at 5:40ampost #21824 of 15763112/28/15 at 5:43amQuote:so how did it go? Are you and your chicks/Bator doing well?Originally Posted by venymae
We've got a big storm coming through our part of Kansas tonight. Took the incubator to a friends house. They have a generator. Grabbed our chicks and am taking them to pops house in case power goes out. They have a fire place. Wish us luck they are thinking 9 inches mixed sleet rain and snow. 😱
The winter mix is not here yet, but we have gotten 9-12" of rain since midday Saturday and it is still falling. Around one it is supposed to change to ice and then snow.post #21825 of 15763112/28/15 at 5:47ampost #21826 of 15763112/28/15 at 5:50ampost #21827 of 15763112/28/15 at 6:03amThread Starter
good morning CH.... are you out in the woods now?
Mornin MC love !post #21828 of 15763112/28/15 at 6:03ampost #21829 of 15763112/28/15 at 6:11ampost #21830 of 15763112/28/15 at 6:17amOh my goodness, I'm just gonna stop posting now until I get news on what time I will be hatching. I am posting WAY too much! Babbles is right! I couldnt belive it when I looked on home page this mornin!
Bye for a while, you all!
I know I will be back, cant help myself but I'm gonna try and stay away.
I'm sure Ur will be thrilled, giv him a smak from me if he don't behave, and try and help Sally keep her horns detangled from those prickers.
Here's a smak to keep yall goin till Ur takes over!
Edited by BantyChooks - 12/28/15 at 6:33am
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 766 Active Users (58 Members and 708 Guests)
- › Raising Guinea Fowl 101 2 minutes ago
- › Australorp Black Blue & Splash! POST PICS PLEASE!!! 5 minutes ago
- › What went wrong!! 5 minutes ago
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 6 minutes ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 9 minutes ago
- › How tell difference between hen and rooster chicks? 10 minutes ago
- › Your way to selling eggs? 12 minutes ago
- › Pigeon and Dove Q&A and Pictures 14 minutes ago
- › Disapearing English Daine 17 minutes ago
- › Ask a chef 17 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.