is that the turner up close? hows that work? how many turns does that do and all that? I forget if you said it can turn more or not???? like I said if you have time I would def turn sometimes by hand and move around
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 11:08 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 7:38 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 2578post #25772 of 1576311/2/16 at 9:38pmQuote:
The floor moves and I can set it to more every 1, 2 or 3 hours.
-Kathypost #25773 of 1576311/2/16 at 9:39pmpost #25774 of 1576311/2/16 at 9:40pmThread StarterQuote:
thanks, no biggy its the least of my worries only holding babies for a long time or hip snuggers it kills me.
When I had to water hanging baskets at club house, and tons of them, I had a cushman with 4 trash cans I would fill up with water and use a 3 gal water can to pull out the water over my head and then up again to water, sometimes I had to do it twice a day, and I had placed tons of pretties at that club and patios, even at the snack shacks and stuff. So that wore it out pretty quick.
after it got bad, I talked them into getting me a water buggy to pull with the cushman with a hose,
nite Mike sweet dreamspost #25775 of 1576311/2/16 at 9:40pm
RCOM turning eggs
-Kathypost #25776 of 1576311/2/16 at 9:40pmThread Starter
you call that bait? yer too easypost #25777 of 1576311/2/16 at 9:43pmpost #25778 of 1576311/2/16 at 9:45pmThread Starter
I love that thing!! I would def calibrate to be sure, and I personally run a hotter bator. But we discussed that way back when, see the earlier post on temps in with that sticky chick post I shared earlier today herepost #25779 of 1576311/2/16 at 9:47pm
Very cool video:post #25780 of 1576311/2/16 at 9:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
I love that thing!! I would def calibrate to be sure, and I personally run a hotter bator. But we discussed that way back when, see the earlier post on temps in with that sticky chick post I shared earlier today here
I thought about running it hotter, but this is my first attempt with Muscovy eggs, and when I did pea egg, they hatched two days early, so I'll see how I do at 99.5.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Pekin Duck Club! 19 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? 42 seconds ago
- › Log pile inside my chicken run. 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Spotted Ducks for sale? 4 minutes ago
- › Stella's Social Club 4 minutes ago
- › Michigan Thread - all are welcome! 8 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 12 minutes ago
- › Will my chickens get used to their new coop? 15 minutes ago
- › Show off your chicken names!!! 20 minutes ago
- › A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100. 27 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale