thats nuttin like a stimulated state of a fiddy dollar
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 10:31 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 11/25/16 at 11:36am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 8:42 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 11/15/16 at 8:48pm in Ducks
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 12/3/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 11/30/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
I have one Crested Blue Swedish, Squeaky. She has a Mate named Redford who is a male Black Swedish. I am pretty sure Squeaky (crest blue Swede) is a Crested Blue Swedish, her dad i think was but...
I have one little rooster and am seeking him a hen But I love him he is the cutest one we have he is the funniest
I loved my white cochin to pieces wish I still had her. She was my first broody that I've ever had and took great care of her chicks. Didn't lay eggs frequently. About 4 during a 7 day period.
I loved that they produce large eggs, but they were the meanest chickens I've had out of my flock.
I used to own a few RIR and I loved them for their friendliness and egg production.
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 2581post #25801 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:38pmThread Starter
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #25802 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:39pmThread Starter
where did my "go home your drunk pretzel" giffy go?post #25803 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:40pmThread Starter
NOW I AM going to bed! nite Aginpost #25804 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:40pmpost #25805 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:41pmpost #25806 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:42pmThread Starter
You candling from the large end or small I gotta go back lolpost #25807 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:42pmpost #25808 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:42pmpost #25809 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:42pmThread Starter
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
Currently, there are 890 Active Users (42 Members and 848 Guests)
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 32 seconds ago
- › The Old Folks Home 3 minutes ago
- › Incuview Incubator 4 minutes ago
- › Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD! 4 minutes ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 6 minutes ago
- › MPC Super blue egg layer eggs 16 minutes ago
- › Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds 23 minutes ago
- › Genetics of Chicken Colours, The Basics - Sigrid van Dort 27 minutes ago
- › Need advice. 29 minutes ago
- › BYC Café 29 minutes ago