thats nuttin like a stimulated state of a fiddy dollar
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine. Hosts, BantyChooks and more! Last post on Today at 6:31 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 3/21/17 at 6:35am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 3:37 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 2/16/17 at 10:03am in Ducks
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 3/22/17
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 3/18/17
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
Great first time ducks. my female layed even through the winter, she only took about 3 weeks off. great foragers, my female is my loud one letting me know I went past feeding time, my male is a...
really great layers but don't like handling much, mine wouldn't let me near them. i raised the whites and the browns, they were escape artists but for a good reason. they can evade a lot of predators
Mine are a week old, so I don't have a lot to judge on yet, but they've been so full of character that I was afraid I'd forget some of their antics by the time they reach maturity. I'll update when...
My Sicilian Buttercup, Piquin, is a consistent layer of small creamy eggs, about 3-4 a week. Her plumage is a gorgeous coppery gold with distinctive leopard-like spots; a double comb and high tail...
I LOVE my buffs. We got chickens because my son and I are allergic to cats and dogs and the kids wanted pets. We got all buffs because I read that they were the best "beginner" chickens. They are...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 2581
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #25802 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:39pmThread Starter
where did my "go home your drunk pretzel" giffy go?post #25803 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:40pmThread Starter
NOW I AM going to bed! nite Aginpost #25804 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:40pmpost #25805 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:41pmpost #25806 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:42pmThread Starter
You candling from the large end or small I gotta go back lolpost #25807 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:42pmpost #25808 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:42pmpost #25809 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:42pmThread Starter
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
Currently, there are 2078 Active Users (223 Members and 1855 Guests)
- › The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!! 42 seconds ago
- › Colored Eggs Incubation 55 seconds ago
- › Chick with weak legs, help! 1 minute ago
- › BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT. 1 minute ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 2 minutes ago
- › Official BYC Caption Contest - 03/20/2017 - pic by ECSandCCFS 2 minutes ago
- › 6 week old chicks - Anconas and Cuckoo Marans 2 minutes ago
- › Official BYC Contest - Chicken and Egg Recipes - Win a BYC Cookbook! 3 minutes ago
- › Calling all Penedesencas Owners/Breeders 3 minutes ago
- › I'm in West Jordn 3 minutes ago
- › Braided Easter Egg Bread
- › FeatherMtnFarms' Spring Chicks!!! 2017
- › One Myth and One Lie About—Egg's
- › SERAMA INCUBATION TIPS ~ Not hard to hatch...
- › casportpony's random chicken pictures
- › Best Pictures of 2017.
- › Soo EggCited the ladies will be here next...
- › Coop-A-Cabana and Coop de Ville....Soo...
- › Integrating new birds at 4 weeks old.
- › \~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a Wild Horse...