Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:36 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 6:22 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 2582
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #25812 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:43pmpost #25813 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:45pmThread Starter
the air cell is up top yes????? then its normal when you incubate upright in a turner, mostly we candle from the top fat end, cant tell that is pretty ovally evenpost #25814 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:45pmThread Starterpost #25815 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:47pmThread Starter
prol get help from someone else
Now I go... sweet dreams all!post #25816 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:48pmpost #25817 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:49pmpost #25818 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:49pm
Hi! Been okay and trying to stay out of trouble. How have you been?
-Kathypost #25819 of 1576311/2/16 at 10:50pmpost #25820 of 1576311/2/16 at 11:02pmQuote:
I think I can see those rings...
For some reason,
I see it better on my phone, with the brightness jacked up, than on my computer screen.Insane.Insane.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Help!!! I'm new and need advice on my coop 1 minute ago
- › Topic of the Week - Dogs and chickens 2 minutes ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 3 minutes ago
- › Knee Replacement? Please share your experiences. 4 minutes ago
- › Lethargic head shaking chicken 4 minutes ago
- › Dog Killing Cats... 5 minutes ago
- › My leukemia's back. 5 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 6 minutes ago
- › I love my Sulmtalers. <3 7 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 7 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale