Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:14 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 5:34 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 2680post #26791 of 1576311/3/16 at 8:56pmOh gosh, I wasn't able to get on I had to skip like 1000 pages, chicks are doing great! Found homes for all but six, they went to the feed store and are great. Can't wait to set again later this week. I'll get my first experience with shipped eggs.Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy toopost #26792 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:00pmQuote:
That's too bad. I hope you at least had a good time, and will try again next season.post #26793 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:01pmQuote:
Great! Anything special in the shipped eggs?post #26794 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:02pmpost #26795 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by chicken hawk 33
That's great, never give up. Keep us update on the hunting and your hatching plans. I'm having internet issues so I'll be getting of BYC. I hope to hear from you soon!post #26796 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:07pm
They are Phoenix eggs with the Onigadori genes so they have the possibility of growing super long tail feathers. They are for my friend/Mother-in-law.Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy toopost #26797 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:11pmpost #26798 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:38pmQuote:ice is good now....Will fish this weekOriginally Posted by mlmddh
We need to focus on the important things. @LittleLakePhil
How is your ice looking? If we ever get a freeze this year, I'm going to find someone to ice fish with.post #26799 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:44pmpost #26800 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:46pm
Awesome, Phil. I know you have been looking forward to it for a long time!
Let me know when you post fish pics.Vision without action is just a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.Vision without action is just a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Granny's gone and done it again 10 seconds ago
- › Advice - neighbor wants us to cull 25 seconds ago
- › Mixed flock photos 26 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 57 seconds ago
- › Should I move my chickens inside or not for the winter? 1 minute ago
- › Questionable breed from hatchery: Barred Rock with yellow faces? 1 minute ago
- › What kind of sand is okay for chicken run? 2 minutes ago
- › Roo laying on eggs. 2 minutes ago
- › HELP MITES 2 minutes ago
- › Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2 2 minutes ago
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.