Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:12 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on Yesterday at 12:24 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on 10/18/16 at 6:37pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 2680post #26791 of 1576311/3/16 at 8:56pmOh gosh, I wasn't able to get on I had to skip like 1000 pages, chicks are doing great! Found homes for all but six, they went to the feed store and are great. Can't wait to set again later this week. I'll get my first experience with shipped eggs.Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy too
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #26792 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:00pmQuote:
That's too bad. I hope you at least had a good time, and will try again next season.post #26793 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:01pmQuote:
Great! Anything special in the shipped eggs?post #26794 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:02pmpost #26795 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by chicken hawk 33
That's great, never give up. Keep us update on the hunting and your hatching plans. I'm having internet issues so I'll be getting of BYC. I hope to hear from you soon!post #26796 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:07pm
They are Phoenix eggs with the Onigadori genes so they have the possibility of growing super long tail feathers. They are for my friend/Mother-in-law.Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy toopost #26797 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:11pmpost #26798 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:38pmQuote:ice is good now....Will fish this weekOriginally Posted by mlmddh
We need to focus on the important things. @LittleLakePhil
How is your ice looking? If we ever get a freeze this year, I'm going to find someone to ice fish with.post #26799 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:44pmpost #26800 of 1576311/3/16 at 9:46pm
Awesome, Phil. I know you have been looking forward to it for a long time!
Let me know when you post fish pics.Vision without action is just a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.Vision without action is just a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Crap, not again! Please help!! 3 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 8 seconds ago
- › The Duck Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Ocala fl 30 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 50 seconds ago
- › The Old Folks Home 1 minute ago
- › New to goats 2 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale