Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:11 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:05 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 285post #2841 of 15763111/19/15 at 11:14pm@chicken hawk 33 Don't stress about what day it is. Given all your temp fluctuations I bet your chicks will be late. 21 days is just a guideline, they can be hatched anywhere between 19 and 24 days. Your littles will hatch when they are ready. Try and read a book or something. Do you like to read?Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy toopost #2842 of 15763111/19/15 at 11:14pm
I still have one without a pip too. Probably won't pip until tomorrow..it's due date! Don't touch that bator any more. Let them decide which way is up and do their thing. Good luck, I can't imagine how excited you will be when you see your first pip .. probably tomorrow. I will be watching to see, and hopefully reporting on having a chick or two..mine are due tomorrow. Wish me luck. :)Wonderful family, very understanding husband when it comes to chickens, dogs, birds, one big Golden Retriever, and thankful to the Lord for all!Wonderful family, very understanding husband when it comes to chickens, dogs, birds, one big Golden Retriever, and thankful to the Lord for all!post #2843 of 15763111/19/15 at 11:19pmpost #2844 of 15763111/19/15 at 11:28pm
Just please remember to relax. The worst thing for these eggs right now is you touching them. You have nurtured them, and cared for them for 18-20 days, and you did great, but now those babies need you to please just let them be so they can work their magic. You are being a good father to these chickies.post #2845 of 15763111/19/15 at 11:33pmpost #2846 of 15763111/20/15 at 3:28amI would like to add... On my first hatch, it was Day 21. I was with the chicks I ordered the week before in the same room as the incubator. I had leaned against the dresser the incubator was on, and both tumbled to the floor. Lots of cracked eggs. Even though it was Day 21, I got one chick out of a dozen eggs all because I was being so nosy.post #2847 of 15763111/20/15 at 3:31ampost #2848 of 15763111/20/15 at 3:31ampost #2849 of 15763111/20/15 at 3:43amThread Starter
Good morning Peep! Morning All!!
how the eggs doing everyone? I still have three eggs in the bator I am waiting on I havent checked them, I will later this afternoon.post #2850 of 15763111/20/15 at 3:45amThread Starter
Hey @BantamFan4Life started a holiday thread if anyone else wants to check it out! I joined last night for some fun and chat with the holidays!
explains the new avatar this time and my new name "Angel" lol
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Can my 18 week old NH Red be laying an egg? 2 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 5 seconds ago
- › Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So! 17 seconds ago
- › Gross poop pics- need some advice 41 seconds ago
- › Show Off Your Games! 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Help I have a skunk 1 minute ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 2 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.