Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:13 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:08 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 2886
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #28852 of 1576311/7/16 at 4:37ampost #28853 of 1576311/7/16 at 4:39ampost #28854 of 1576311/7/16 at 4:39am
Have a great day, time to feed the calvespost #28855 of 1576311/7/16 at 4:44amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by LittleLakePhil
whats on the to do list today?Quote:
good luck at docs! sniper away, we want to see the ice and the fish! or whatever!
they are starving!post #28856 of 1576311/7/16 at 4:44ampost #28857 of 1576311/7/16 at 4:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Chaos18
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully she went back to sleep. My son joined us in the middle of the night as well but thankfully he went back to sleep.
It is going to be a day from h e double hockey sticks! I need a lawyer, and I need to calm the heck down for Duckling. She finally settled, only to start crying again. It hurts to know she is afraid, and I can't do a thing for her. I am off to get the coops dealt with. She is asleep for now, and dragging her out in the cold is not bright.CoffeeCoffeepost #28858 of 1576311/7/16 at 4:45ampost #28859 of 1576311/7/16 at 4:49am
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Lets count to a million 1 minute ago
- › *In the Arctic* A Fox RP 1 minute ago
- › A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100. 2 minutes ago
- › Electric fencing 2 minutes ago
- › Small-time-newbie-chicken-lover in South Africa 2 minutes ago
- › Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's Chicken Chat Thread!... 2 minutes ago
- › Help me sex my chicken. :) 3 minutes ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 3 minutes ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 4 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 4 minutes ago
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.