Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:21 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 2966
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #29652 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:10pmpost #29653 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:13pm@Bubbles12345 can you pm me about the article👍
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #29654 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:15pmQuote:Done!Originally Posted by shahtir101
@Bubbles12345 can you pm me about the article👍Quote:
The GFM? Never! I love havin no ads!
Edited by BantyChooks - 1/8/16 at 4:10pmpost #29655 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:19pmpost #29656 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:37pmQuote:
Same here!!!Mom to a BEAUTIFUL little girl, 1 dog, 2 cats, LOTS of fish and an ever growing chicken flock. Laying hens - 3 RIR, 3 BSL, 3 EE, 2 Delaware, 2 BR and 1 backyard EE mix. 6 wk old babies - 1 NHR, 1 BO (Maybe a Roo), 1 Dominique, 1 BA, 5 EE girls, and 1 EE boy. Breeding silkies 3 white hens, 1 blue/grey hen, 1 black roo. Tiny chicks too many to count.Mom to a BEAUTIFUL little girl, 1 dog, 2 cats, LOTS of fish and an ever growing chicken flock. Laying hens - 3 RIR, 3 BSL, 3 EE, 2 Delaware, 2 BR and 1 backyard EE mix. 6 wk old babies - 1 NHR, 1 BO (Maybe a Roo), 1 Dominique, 1 BA, 5 EE girls, and 1 EE boy. Breeding silkies 3 white hens, 1 blue/grey hen, 1 black roo. Tiny chicks too many to count.post #29657 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:39pmpost #29658 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:45pmThread Starter
she started again and didnt even ask for one this time, showed up in my hand
I know how to get you in the mood now.... just show you pretty chickens and Roos
cracked me up againQuote:
why its on the computer save a treepost #29659 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:47pmpost #29660 of 1576311/8/16 at 4:09pmHey everyone. I have a 2 day old serama, who is a bit... Odd. She keeps pulling on her wings and feet and when she does she screams and falls over. Other then that she's completely normal. Should I be concerned?
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 seconds ago
- › What breed is Gramma Chicken? 16 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 16 seconds ago
- › Are 12 week old puletts old enough for cold weather in coop? 25 seconds ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 27 seconds ago
- › Male or Females 54 seconds ago
- › Emu/large flightless bird coops! 1 minute ago
- › Hello 1 minute ago
- › Bloody stool in two-week-old chicks, but they act fine 1 minute ago
- › ~*The Weekly Peep*~ 1 minute ago
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.