Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 7:28 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 2966
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #29652 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:10pmpost #29653 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:13pm@Bubbles12345 can you pm me about the article👍
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #29654 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:15pmQuote:Done!Originally Posted by shahtir101
@Bubbles12345 can you pm me about the article👍Quote:
The GFM? Never! I love havin no ads!
Edited by BantyChooks - 1/8/16 at 4:10pmpost #29655 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:19pmpost #29656 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:37pmQuote:
Same here!!!Mom to a BEAUTIFUL little girl, 1 dog, 2 cats, LOTS of fish and an ever growing chicken flock. Laying hens - 3 RIR, 3 BSL, 3 EE, 2 Delaware, 2 BR and 1 backyard EE mix. 6 wk old babies - 1 NHR, 1 BO (Maybe a Roo), 1 Dominique, 1 BA, 5 EE girls, and 1 EE boy. Breeding silkies 3 white hens, 1 blue/grey hen, 1 black roo. Tiny chicks too many to count.Mom to a BEAUTIFUL little girl, 1 dog, 2 cats, LOTS of fish and an ever growing chicken flock. Laying hens - 3 RIR, 3 BSL, 3 EE, 2 Delaware, 2 BR and 1 backyard EE mix. 6 wk old babies - 1 NHR, 1 BO (Maybe a Roo), 1 Dominique, 1 BA, 5 EE girls, and 1 EE boy. Breeding silkies 3 white hens, 1 blue/grey hen, 1 black roo. Tiny chicks too many to count.post #29657 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:39pmpost #29658 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:45pmThread Starter
she started again and didnt even ask for one this time, showed up in my hand
I know how to get you in the mood now.... just show you pretty chickens and Roos
cracked me up againQuote:
why its on the computer save a treepost #29659 of 1576311/8/16 at 3:47pmpost #29660 of 1576311/8/16 at 4:09pmHey everyone. I have a 2 day old serama, who is a bit... Odd. She keeps pulling on her wings and feet and when she does she screams and falls over. Other then that she's completely normal. Should I be concerned?
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 5 seconds ago
- › Redwood Incubator - Leahy Favorite ARTICLE with Pic 17 seconds ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (Chat Thread) 53 seconds ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 1 minute ago
- › Ms. Arline J 1 minute ago
- › HELP! My 3 week old light brahma is lame. 4 minutes ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 5 minutes ago
- › ♡We Could Be Anything, We Could Go Anywhere♡ 6 minutes ago
- › Need help with questions on eggs yolk colors 6 minutes ago
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...