Awesome, not too bad. I was wondering if you had to be up in the middle of the night to chat with us haha.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:34 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 2:49 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 3363post #33621 of 1576311/15/16 at 7:35ampost #33622 of 1576311/15/16 at 7:37amQuote:
I wasn't planning on any babies December or January. Ask Sally, I was adamant I was not hatching. Then the accident, then my AC's started laying again, then I found Nice CLB's for a new breeding pen, then......... You know how it goes.post #33623 of 1576311/15/16 at 7:37ampost #33624 of 1576311/15/16 at 7:37ampost #33625 of 1576311/15/16 at 7:37am$45.30 and they have other sizespost #33626 of 1576311/15/16 at 7:38ampost #33627 of 1576311/15/16 at 7:38ampost #33628 of 1576311/15/16 at 7:38amQuote:thanks Mike I'll check those outOriginally Posted by mlmddh
Set of 6 Plastic Chicken Egg Trays for Cabinet Incubator
$45.30 and they have other sizespost #33629 of 1576311/15/16 at 7:38am
I'm going to add one more thing to your to-do list today: 😉
Clean and sanitize your incubator with a bleach and water solution if you have not done this since the last set. That includes wiping down the styrofoam inside surfaces, water tray and wire mesh.Quote:
X2!We have Blue, Black & Splash Copper Marans, Calico/Mille Fleur and Self Blue Bantam Cochins, LF Cochins, and a laying flock of various heritage breeds, EE's, production breeds, mutts and more! We also have Quarter Horses, a pony and rescued dogs and cats. I usually have an incubator or 2 running too!We have Blue, Black & Splash Copper Marans, Calico/Mille Fleur and Self Blue Bantam Cochins, LF Cochins, and a laying flock of various heritage breeds, EE's, production breeds, mutts and more! We also have Quarter Horses, a pony and rescued dogs and cats. I usually have an incubator or 2 running too!post #33630 of 1576311/15/16 at 7:39am@chicken hawk 33 Yes that is fertile.
Why on earth would you get eggs when you don't have a functional 'bator?
I'm serious, you just killed 3 dozen eggs from carelessness and now you haven't solved your problems and have more eggs on the way?Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy too
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1601 Active Users (209 Members and 1392 Guests)
- › Waiting patiently 6 minutes ago
- › Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN 9 minutes ago
- › First MAJOR disaster 15 minutes ago
- › Hi! From Kent England 15 minutes ago
- › HI from West Virginia! 👋🏻🙂 16 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 18 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 20 minutes ago
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 29 minutes ago
- › Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat -... 34 minutes ago
- › What breed is this? 37 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.