Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 3510
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #35092 of 1576311/17/16 at 6:34amThread Starter
Morning allpost #35093 of 1576311/17/16 at 6:40amMorning y'all! I searched for eggs again last night, even on ebay. BUT I NEED TO WAIT. I need the bator ready for a clutch of svart honas, if my hen ever starts laying.
Anyone here ever hatched the honas before?post #35094 of 1576311/17/16 at 6:41am
Good morning Sally. Is the house quieter without the pups? I'm headed back to bed,had to get up to take my medicine. Didn't get home till 2 this AM. Kids are at camp, chickens have been let out. light snow is falling & I'm still tired. See you all later.post #35095 of 1576311/17/16 at 6:42ampost #35096 of 1576311/17/16 at 6:47amThread StarterQuote:
awesome!!! go chickies!!Quote:
mornin campin!!! nope not me!! I say set a batch now, you should wait at least 2 weeks or until eggs are normal size to set them anyways. even if its a test hatch, cell them on CLQuote:
Mornin Karen!! I still have a pup, shhhhh dont tell!! she cried all night too, on and off and it was insane, she is not liking the rest of her buds gone.post #35097 of 1576311/17/16 at 6:48amQuote:Originally Posted by chicken hawk 33post #35098 of 1576311/17/16 at 6:49amThread Starter
nevermind!! I forgot the ones you bought arent gonna be pullets!! she aint layin yet?post #35099 of 1576311/17/16 at 6:51am@Sally Sunshine the pullet was laying before I got her, but she doesn't like the crate they are living in (til I get the tractor cleaned). I need to incu to test fertility before I sell them.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 43 seconds ago
- › The Incubators Thread!!! Come Join And Learn!!! 2 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 7 minutes ago
- › Intergrating new hens - 12 weeks old 7 minutes ago
- › Winter is Coming! Checklists, tips, advice for a newbie 8 minutes ago
- › Chicken Breed Focus - Ohiki 9 minutes ago
- › Hello 10 minutes ago
- › The last letter Game 13 minutes ago
- › Hello all from the UK 13 minutes ago
- › New on here 19 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.