Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 5:14 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 353post #3521 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:03amNo,more,no progress from all the pips and none from the malposition.I hope there all okay
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #3522 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:08amThread Starter
how many are out total? most times you will have one or two that dont make it CH
And if it pips 99% of the time they get out, malpositions are very iffy you know thats something you cant control at this point.
you did the turning and all that. you can only do your best to prevent them, but they occur anyways.post #3523 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:10ampost #3524 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:12amThread StarterQuote:
that is fantastic news CH!!! No progress is ok! you know how long you had to wait after the first pips!!!
how many total are out and about wondering making chaos ?post #3525 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:15amThread Starter
Trying to upload a pic of this new serama for prizepete one for sure is a frizzle wanted to show him the wing tips at just a few days old. what day did I hatch my first chicks on... geezz these past three days are a jumble with you kidpost #3526 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:16ampost #3527 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:19amGreat news CH. I'm so happy for you!
Morning everyone!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #3528 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:26amThread Starter
look at that white head what an eagle!!! "Kitchi" aka "brave one"post #3529 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:28amThread Starterpost #3530 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:31amThread Starter
So this chick is 3 days old @prizepete you can see she, being the chipmunker, already has frizzle tips
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Granny's gone and done it again 12 seconds ago
- › Rescued Ringneck 36 seconds ago
- › Whats the best chickens for eggs? 45 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 50 seconds ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 1 minute ago
- › leeches in ducks eyes "help" 1 minute ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 2 minutes ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 3 minutes ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.