Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 10:25 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 10:26 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 353post #3521 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:03amNo,more,no progress from all the pips and none from the malposition.I hope there all okaypost #3522 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:08amThread Starter
how many are out total? most times you will have one or two that dont make it CH
And if it pips 99% of the time they get out, malpositions are very iffy you know thats something you cant control at this point.
you did the turning and all that. you can only do your best to prevent them, but they occur anyways.post #3523 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:10ampost #3524 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:12amThread StarterQuote:
that is fantastic news CH!!! No progress is ok! you know how long you had to wait after the first pips!!!
how many total are out and about wondering making chaos ?post #3525 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:15amThread Starter
Trying to upload a pic of this new serama for prizepete one for sure is a frizzle wanted to show him the wing tips at just a few days old. what day did I hatch my first chicks on... geezz these past three days are a jumble with you kidpost #3526 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:16ampost #3527 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:19amGreat news CH. I'm so happy for you!
Morning everyone!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #3528 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:26amThread Starter
look at that white head what an eagle!!! "Kitchi" aka "brave one"post #3529 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:28amThread Starterpost #3530 of 15763111/22/15 at 5:31amThread Starter
So this chick is 3 days old @prizepete you can see she, being the chipmunker, already has frizzle tips
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Hello all. 2 minutes ago
- › Hello from Southern Utah! 4 minutes ago
- › Your way to selling eggs? 5 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 5 minutes ago
- › HI from West Virginia! 👋🏻🙂 7 minutes ago
- › Hi! From Kent England 8 minutes ago
- › How tell difference between hen and rooster chicks? 9 minutes ago
- › Silver Pied bred to White?? 14 minutes ago
- › Urgent help please swollen neck 3 days old chick 18 minutes ago
- › So....talk about.....CANCER SUPPORT THREAD !! 18 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.