Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:14 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 5:34 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act like a pet...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 3545
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #35442 of 1576311/17/16 at 5:08pmpost #35443 of 1576311/17/16 at 5:09pmpost #35444 of 1576311/17/16 at 5:10pm
Update - good news, the pigeon egg has pipped! Bad news, now I have to feed it!
-Kathypost #35445 of 1576311/17/16 at 5:10pmpost #35446 of 1576311/17/16 at 5:11pmThread StarterQuote:
ok, I will post my bator in a second, same chit differnt cooler
Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by casportpony
Is this shrink-wrapped? @Sally Sunshine
the membrane looks really really white usually you can see through it some what before you wet it, but its not taught, def dried membrane, whats the inside look like? its alive yet?
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 1/17/16 at 5:19pmpost #35447 of 1576311/17/16 at 5:14pmpost #35448 of 1576311/17/16 at 5:23pmpost #35449 of 1576311/17/16 at 5:23pmThread Starter
this was that egg? no internal pipping?post #35450 of 1576311/17/16 at 5:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by casportpony
Is this shrink-wrapped? @Sally Sunshine
I would put Bacitracin on that, will make the membrane transparent, you will be able to see whats goin on and be able to see the constriction/lack thereof of blood vesselsInsane.Insane.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 9 seconds ago
- › Tylan 50 Injection Location and Dosage Questions 27 seconds ago
- › The Q&A Game! 39 seconds ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 1 minute ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 2 minutes ago
- › what is wrong with giving RAW eggshells ? 2 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 3 minutes ago
- › Erice the Emu and Eight Wild Chicks 3 minutes ago
- › Wisconsin "Cheeseheads" 3 minutes ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.