No, but that sound delicious! I'll have to try that out sometime.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:18 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 3:35 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 3662
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #36612 of 1576311/19/16 at 8:24pmpost #36613 of 1576311/19/16 at 8:25pmpost #36614 of 1576311/19/16 at 8:25pmpost #36615 of 1576311/19/16 at 8:26pmpost #36616 of 1576311/19/16 at 8:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ur-ur-ur-urrr
I did notice a bit more red on the front of the neck and breast than on most of the pics I looked at. Didn't know if it would change after she molts or not, but she has a rather large frame for such a young bird. She's already as big as my biggest PRIR. Thanks, and I agree, she's quite beautiful!!!
There's the problem... watching Subscriptions. You stand a much better chance of keeping up, or close to it, if you stay on the thread... watch for new posts alerts... and refresh the screen immediately. Oh... and reading and typing really fast comes in handy, too!
Odds are 10:1 against the house...
You won't be sad... you'll be out there with them! You're caught in a vicious cycle, and there is no escape. You will do what you have to do to get your fix...
Sad... but true.
Welcome back, whites!Insane.Insane.post #36617 of 1576311/19/16 at 8:27pmpost #36618 of 1576311/19/16 at 8:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jessimom
Weird question.....Since I set my eggs at night usually - my day 18 started tonight at 7:30 pm. I"ll candle tonight and I usually move them to lock down at that time.....but my chicks never hatch until day 21 or 22. Should I leave them in the turner tonight and move them to lock down tomorrow (day 19)? Move them when I candle them tonight? Or does it not matter?
Day one starts the morning after if you set them at nightInsane.Insane.post #36619 of 1576311/19/16 at 8:28pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Rate your day with an emoticon 3 seconds ago
- › My Broody Hen and Lice/Mites 12 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 30 seconds ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 1 minute ago
- › Not an Emergency...Marek's in the Flock 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Can I raise Chicks in my backgarden? 2 minutes ago
- › Tricide Neo for Bumblefoot- Still recommended? 2 minutes ago
- › What killed my bird 2 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age